Classic Rock

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

Classic Rock

Post by Ogg »

The October issue of 'Classic Rock' will feature Rush on the cover and 16 pages of text including Geddy and Alex answering fan's questions, a story by long time Rush correspondent Geoff Barton (author of the 2112 and A Farewell to Kings tourbooks) on the "Sword and Sorcery" phase, and an interview with Neil Peart covering a variety of topics including his plans to write a book about the R30 tour. The magazine should be available in the U.S. in October.

also,
On August 3rd, Rush appeared live from XM's "state-of-the-art performance studio" in Washington, DC with 40 lucky fans selected from over 200 entries in an XM contest. Geddy and Alex did a Q&A session and performed unplugged renditions of "Resist" and "Heart Full of Soul". The taped show will be simulcast on XM Live at 8 p.m. EST Oct. 10th, with replays Oct. 11th, 19th, 28th and Nov. 6th :-) :-) :-) .
willowroolz

Post by willowroolz »

It's a great issue. Ged and Al answer questions sent in by fans, some of which are very funny, and the interview with Neil is very positive and interesting.
I was lined up for glory but the tickets sold out in advance
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

i can't WAIT til it comes out! thanks for the fyi, Ogg! :-D

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!