If there was a sports' god...

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

If there was a sports' god...

Post by by-tor »

He/She is telling me to give up on sports. My A's totally fell apart, LSU get's taken to the woodshed, and the Saints....well, why should I expect them to beat an 0-3 team? Why should I expect them to hold Smith to under 100 yards when he hasn't had a 100yd game in over 2 years? Why should I expect their offense to score more than 3 points?

I'm going to find this sports' god one day, and when I do, I'm going to kick it's teeth in. :x
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Hey By-tor, I feel your pain. My picks are sucking major butt. Hell, the wife is killin most of us here....... What the hell !!!
This space for rent
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

by-tor, dude, LA's having an off-season this yr. it's ok man, my Panthers're really sucking right now too! there's gonna be a year for the Saints, & i know LSU'll pick back up. as for baseball.. :?

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

alcohol helps, take it from a Colts/Cubs/Pacers and Notre Dame fan.... My local carry out store loves me during football season..
Happy 2015!