Vote for me!

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Sir Myghin wrote:gun control is ludicrous and doesn't work. trust me, i live in canada where they changed all the laws, all they did was piss off us hunters by costing us excessive money for people who had a license for 30 years to have to pay 150$ each and write the test AGAIN to get a valid gun license then registerring, such a pain in the ass
WOA we AGREE on something!!! :-D :-D :-D
Gun Control: Aside from a waiting period, registration and background check, the Creeping Octopus of World Communism believes that firearms need no other limits on their purchase and ownership. Instead, more effort should be focused on the safe use and handling of guns.
Actually the experts like Hitler, Stallin, Saddam agree that gun control is great and worked for them obtaining dictatorship. I believe the helpless citizens of current communist countries are disarmed...hmmm.
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Stairs of ones mind set towards their surroundings....I don't know if I'll ever understand it

"Roll The Bones"
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.