Im new here!!

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

thetrees

Post by thetrees »

it was implied in someone's recent post (schuette's) that it is possible to have a favorite member of rush. then a section of this forum was alluded to that suggests people tell about their favorite member. im still sticking to my original comment that you shouldnt have a favorite member of rush, since you really cant have the sound of rush without any of the 3. but....that isnt to say people can not have a member that they relate to the best. for example, i can relate to alex the best because i play the guitar. anyway.....its all semantics i guess but who cares Rush is the Best Band EVER!!! i hope we can all agree on that.
the suburbs have no charms to soothe...
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

thetrees you are a wise person. First of all, with our beloved schuette, DON'T disagree! (Just kidding. She'll have me hanging by my toenails but she's got the biggest heart)

As far as having "faves" of the band you have to know it is alot of hot air since all three are so great. I'm jazzed you play the guitar! :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
schuette

Post by schuette »

Kares4Rush wrote: First of all, with our beloved schuette, DON'T disagree! (Just kidding. She'll have me hanging by my toenails but she's got the biggest heart)
I'm needing a new deccie for my Xmas tree ...I'm sure I can get a big enough tree to accomodate you :-D

and as you said oaky there has to be three..but I still like Neil best....although Alex is creeping up on me :shock: ...I wish ;-)
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Aaagh!!! They're ALL awesome!!!

and I DO like hanging upside down from time to time. Gives one new perspective. :lol:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

*basso profundo* Welcome