Olive Branch

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

Olive Branch

Post by Ogg »

The advent of a New Year gives many a chance to dust down the cobwebs and begin anew. Of course the majority of so called resolutions are laid to waste almost as soon as they begin (myself included) but the 'goodwill' factor got me thinking and I wish to propose the following...

Personally I miss several ex-members who decided to leave after the 'love-picture' incident. Wouldnt it be just 'nice' to attempt communication and offer them a chance to return?
I'm in contact with several of the exiles and would gladly make overtones on behalf of BT if required?

I fel this should be discussed before taking it to the great man himself. What do you think?
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

I agree if for no other reason to get people back onto the board. I've noticed there seems to only be a few people posting and its definitely a case of the more the merrier.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:I agree if for no other reason to get people back onto the board. I've noticed there seems to only be a few people posting and its definitely a case of the more the merrier.
Exactly mate :-) .
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

I agree.
Bassist of Joe's Band

happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

yeah, i do miss them, but..i mean..you know? sometimes old wounds are hard to heal, &..idk. if the whole picture thing'd never happened, then yes, most definitely, bring them back..but..ok, i'll PM this to you, Ogg! :-D

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Me

Post by Me »

Good idea Ogg,

I really don't know what happened heard one story but they have two, sometimes four or more sides but then were getting into conspiracys and they do exsist. Geeze, I can be a huge ass from time to time. I know it, you all know it. I smoke to much pot, drink to much beer, love to bitch, not understood, talk to myself, quite excentric... shit do I have a good side? Ummmm.... Oh, well.... maybe walking away is my best side? Is this or should this be in the rant thread bitch bitch bitch wana see my ass
kiss me baby a little tounge goes along ways. Oh, and I do spell like shit especially when I'm lit. I got all sorts of new years resolutions that way I'm sure that one remains the same, that being just Me. Now kiss and make up or say kiss my ass but come on back. I sometimes wonder why I'm still around? Just for laughs I suppose. See there I go talking to myself once again.

You know what we all need? A By-Tor cyber orgy, now that sounds like fun. What's a good time and date? Someone can even go over to those other sites and invite everyone. First lets set a date Thursday nights is a good drunk night. Sunday afternoon right after church to gear up for the week. Should this be a monthly, yearly, weekly or a one time event? Need some help here... How about the 13th of Jan 05 say around 7pm EST everyone can masterbate each others brains. Any other suggestions on time and date to better fit? So spread the word, full of good cheer By-Tors having a cyber orgy!

I'll post a sign up sheet tonight, unless someone else wants to handle that? Need help on some of the other Rush sites if you please? I rarely haunt any others, so we'll all have to join hands to see if it's possible to pull this off?
Any thoughts ideas etc... See what a ass I can be, forgot to ask By-Tor first.... so By-Tor would that be alright? Of course not to be mistaken with cyber sex, just an orgy of the minds talking about Rush, jokes, shit like that... not can I grab your ass. PMs are for that sort of thing :shock: yea and I can be a wise ass toooooooo

My lunch was over a half hour ago.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

I smoke to much pot...... Bro.... nonsense!! How can you smoke too much pot?
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

3 travelers wrote:I smoke to much pot...... Bro.... nonsense!! How can you smoke too much pot?
Ummm...I smoke too much pot, I have enough for two days tops and thats it for a while. I have informed the relevant people (and was promptly laughed at) and am prpepared to give it a go. A frightening prospect for sure.

Anyway, If the general consensus is to attempt 'Operation Retrieval' and BT doesnt object then my emails await.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

The two that were asked to leave were invited back already...at least by me.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

by-tor wrote:The two that were asked to leave were invited back already...at least by me.
I know but now that a little time has passed and if someone else does the asking? Just think it's time to try.
Me

Post by Me »

I don't inhale so how would I know? Of course that'll mean I'm a lier something I'm not! I don't smoke pot anymore... don't mean I won't ever again though.
Last edited by Me on Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Me

Post by Me »

So Mr. By-Tor is it ok or not?

Subject: By-Tor Orgy (to get attention)

Body: First annual masterbate our minds Rush fan get together

Place: By-Tor.com

Time: All day all night

Events:To say Hi to fellow Rush fans world wide, discuss the philosophy of their music ,sharing trivia, boot legs, pictures good cheer and free cyber pizza.

I can't do this alone but think it's a good idea?
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Me wrote:So Mr. By-Tor is it ok or not?

Subject: By-Tor Orgy (to get attention)

Body: First annual masterbate our minds Rush fan get together

Place: By-Tor.com

Time: All day all night

Events:To say Hi to fellow Rush fans world wide, discuss the philosophy of their music ,sharing trivia, boot legs, pictures good cheer and free cyber pizza.

I can't do this alone but think it's a good idea?
Ummm, isnt this what what we are (in theory) actually doing now?
Me

Post by Me »

Yes...well I was trying to reach out and help, that's All.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

well Me, if nothing else, we can see if we can get 19 or more users to be online at the same time..just so we can beat our record! :wink:

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!