Snow

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

One smile for each inch they say we could get here! :D :D And two more for hoping we get an even foot! I think my husband is the most excited for this as he just got his snowblower all tuned up and ready to roll. He's like a kid at Christmas time just thinking about it. Too bad he has to fly in it today. Here's hoping they got snowtires and chains on the airplane in time. :lol:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

Good luck to all of you who are dealing with the snow.
My son looked out the window last night and said we might get snow tomorrow :roll: . Poor little fellow I just could not dash his dream. A little rain but that is a close as we will get today.
"Swept away like voices in a hurricane, In a vapor trail"
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I'm with ya there, AI. Although it is spitting rain and COLD right now, 37. Maybe we'll see some white stuff later.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

PV wrote:Too bad he has to fly in it today. Here's hoping they got snowtires and chains on the airplane in time. :lol:
Well, his flight cancelled! :D That's the beauty of him being aircraft commander, he has final say if they cancel or go and W can't do a thing about it! 8) <-- top gun glasses. :wink:

And to anyone who wants to come play in the snow and get a good snowball fight goin, I have two guest rooms! Come on over!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Oooh! Oooh! I'm lookin' out my office window and what do I see?

Spinning, whirling,
Still descending
Like a spiral sea,
Unending!!!!! :shock:
(insert proper beautiful shriek)

It's BEEEAUUUTEEEFULLL!!!! And REALLY coming DOWN!!! Wow!

I wish they would let us out early so I can go down to PV's and have a snowball fight or make an "Alex" snowman! :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Kares4Rush wrote:I wish they would let us out early so I can go down to PV's and have a snowball fight or make an "Alex" snowman!
Come on down! Take the train, I'll pick you up! :D

H and I were just talking about building Rush snowmen. The snow is the good sticky kind so we know we can get Geddy's nose to stay on. We can get some snow paint so we can make a red drum kit too! :lol:
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yah! And you could make a bass guitar out of a broom and paint Fender Jazz on it! :D Put a block of cheese with Alex's and put drumsticks on Neil.

Actually, Rush snowmen are a cool idea! 8) <------ And glasses on Geddy!

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Are you going to do all of Beil's different personalities?
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Why what a wonderful idea, H! :D I'll make Chef Ellwood, as I think I have a chef's hat lying around somewhere.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Wow! We've got almost 10 inches now ( :shock: no sex jokes guys) and it's supposed to kick in with even MORE force tomorrow! How're you East Coasters doing? PV? Ferrari F1? Mermaid? Spud? Bueller? Bueller? :wink:

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Ok if you guys do Rush snowmen, you HAVE to post photos here!!

I live in TN which means our chances of measurable snow are thin and nearly none. :roll:
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it. snow sucks i hate it.

i feel better now
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Sir Mydweeb, do you have an opinion on snow?
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Kares4Rush wrote: How're you East Coasters doing? PV? Ferrari F1? Mermaid? Spud? Bueller? Bueller? :wink:
We fared well but didn't get as much snow as we were hoping for. :( We did end up with about 6 to 8 inches I guess. Now the roads are icing over so it looks like we are homebound for the night.