Snow

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Well that's a sure curse that it won't snow for the rest of the season! I got my husband his snowblower two Christmases ago and it didn't snow all winter. :( It got a good workout last winter and a few uses this year already so we are making up for it.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
AnalogK

Post by AnalogK »

What Brand would you Recomend?
Rush on! AnalogK....aka "The Count"

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

I would get either an Ariens or a Craftsman.

A wee story of why I would recommend Ariens. My dad worked a ton of overtime in 1962 when we lived in Buffalo, NY (well before I came along) to get an Ariens snowblower. He paid $350 for it. He used it very steadily for the next 30 years living in Buffalo and then New England. When Mom and Dad retired to Phoenix in 1992, he sold it at a yard sale for $400! :shock: Used it for 30 years and still made $50 when he sold it! The guy who bought it was thrilled to get such a good deal. 8)
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
AnalogK

Post by AnalogK »

Maybe I can Find a Quality USED Model 8)
Rush on! AnalogK....aka "The Count"