Anyone in anticipation of Return Of The King??

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sympho

Anyone in anticipation of Return Of The King??

Post by Sympho »

Well, I am!!
Big time :D

I heard disturbing news that 'Voice Of Saruman' would not be in the theatrical release ( :? ) (only in the Extended version) but I still can't wait!
It's gonna kick ass!!

Few more weeks and counting.. oiii
Go away
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I am too! My hubby is a HUGE fan and he's kind of brought me along. I read the books so long ago, I barely remember them but the movies kind of bring it all back for me.

Gandalf is my favorite. He f-in rocks.
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

I am eagerly awaiting as well.
"Swept away like voices in a hurricane, In a vapor trail"
wcp

Post by wcp »

i will be there all right!
hoping to get that two towers box set for christmas also.
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

As one who's read The Hobbit six times and The Lord of the Rings five times (by the way, according to Christopher Tolkien, his father wrote LOTR as a single novel, modeled after Celtic sagas, but the shmucks at the publishing house broke it up into three books so they could make more money), I can honestly say, "GET A LIFE:!: " :P :P :P Seriously, Julie and I could not afford to do the marathon with the extended versions in the theater, so we're going to host extended edition parties next Thursday and Friday evenings, then a group of us are going to see Return of the King on Saturday...no kids :D
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Me too! I might go see it the first day if I can. :D
We're all mad here!
Sympho

Post by Sympho »

neilpeart_gal wrote:I am too! My hubby is a HUGE fan and he's kind of brought me along. I read the books so long ago, I barely remember them but the movies kind of bring it all back for me.

Gandalf is my favorite. He f-in rocks.
Gandalf is 12 thumbs up!!!

:D
Go away
Sympho

Post by Sympho »

Xanadu wrote:Me too! I might go see it the first day if I can. :D
Ohh, and for the onez who DO see it before others do.. no crappy spoilers pleezzz :?
Go away
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Am I the only one not interested in this? Never could ged into it for some reason. Dunno why. :roll:
Onward and Upward!
Sympho

Post by Sympho »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:As one who's read The Hobbit six times and The Lord of the Rings five times (by the way, according to Christopher Tolkien, his father wrote LOTR as a single novel, modeled after Celtic sagas, but the shmucks at the publishing house broke it up into three books so they could make more money), I can honestly say, "GET A LIFE:!: " :P :P :P Seriously, Julie and I could not afford to do the marathon with the extended versions in the theater, so we're going to host extended edition parties next Thursday and Friday evenings, then a group of us are going to see Return of the King on Saturday...no kids :D
When J.R.R Tolkien wrote Lord Of The Rings 50 years ago, paper was SO expensive that it would not have sold at all if they brought it out as a 1 time novel.
I know it sounds silly now but that's the way it was.
Guess times sure DO change ey?
Go away
Sympho

Post by Sympho »

awip2062 wrote:Am I the only one not interested in this? Never could ged into it for some reason. Dunno why. :roll:
You never liked fairy tales when you were a little kid..? :roll: :roll:
Go away
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I am going to see it on the 17th in an IMAX theater. :) That was how I first saw 'Two Towers' and it was WELL worth it!! :P But don't worry, no spoilers from me! :)

T, I think you just have to find that 'zen' part of yourself and let it take you some place new. Not always easy to do.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Sympho wrote:
You never liked fairy tales when you were a little kid..? :roll: :roll:
Not much. I read some, but I read most everything I could ged my hands on. Still, I didn't care for them.

NPG, hmmmmmm....maybe I will try reading them again someday. but, so many books, so little time!
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Personally, I'm looking forward to Eowyn kicking the Lord Nazgul's butt!!! (Ok, and Miranda Otto's smile doesn't hurt none either :wink: :P :wink: )

"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright