Where are the TRI-NETers?

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Wrabit Wrangler

Where are the TRI-NETers?

Post by Wrabit Wrangler »

Hello,

The Rush Interactive Network (TRI-NET) has been disabled today. According to the administrators, it is not coming back. They've had lots of problems with harrasing posts, spammers, hackers, and all manner of difficulties. It's very sad, it was a good board, and I had begun decent posting relationships with some of the other folks on the board.

Anyway, if you were from TRI-NET, please say hello. My handle has not changed from there to here, so I should be recognizable. If you do not know me from before... well, hello! I hope I'll be welcome here too.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Welcome, WW! I wasn't over at Tri-Net, but am sorry to hear it is gone. That stinks! But, you and any others who lost their homes are welcome here. Post on!
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yeah, what my bratty cyber sister said. :razz: :razz: :razz:

Welcomw WW have fun.
This space for rent
Dryer No. 3

Post by Dryer No. 3 »

Hey Wrabit! I don't know where everyone else from Tri-Net is... let me know if you find them :)

And hello to everyone else, I am obviously a newbie here :)
Devil's Advocate

Re: Where are the TRI-NETers?

Post by Devil's Advocate »

Wrabit Wrangler wrote:The Rush Interactive Network (TRI-NET) has been disabled today. According to the administrators, it is not coming back. ...
I had to check and re-check the date of your post, to be sure it wasn't an olllllllllld thread that some mischief-maker had bumped.

Because what you describe has happened before, at least twice. That board's administrator is the boy who cried "Wolf!"

Tri-net will be back. Again.
schuette

Post by schuette »

even if they do come back your still welcome here :-D hope you join in and have fun here
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I was a refugee from geddylee.net a long time ago, this place is great, welcome!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
by-tor

Re: Where are the TRI-NETers?

Post by by-tor »

Wrabit Wrangler wrote:Hello,

The Rush Interactive Network (TRI-NET) has been disabled today. According to the administrators, it is not coming back. They've had lots of problems with harrasing posts, spammers, hackers, and all manner of difficulties. It's very sad, it was a good board, and I had begun decent posting relationships with some of the other folks on the board.

Anyway, if you were from TRI-NET, please say hello. My handle has not changed from there to here, so I should be recognizable. If you do not know me from before... well, hello! I hope I'll be welcome here too.
Welcome. Y'all are more than welcome to set up shop here (just watch out for schuette ;) ).

Dusty ran a board the last time this was done at Tri-Net, but I don't have the URL here at work. When I get home, I'll look into it and see if she's activated it again, and if she's okay with me posting the URL here. There's also The Rush Forums (http://www.therushforum.com/), and Counterparts (http://www.rushmessageboard.com). Both are the home of many former Tri-Netters. Regardless what you've heard about Counterparts, you will be welcome there, as you are here.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Wrabit Wrangler

Post by Wrabit Wrangler »

thank you everyone! Good to see an old face or two, and a bunch new ones. I appreciate the welcome! --Wrabit
Lyra

Post by Lyra »

I would be glad to see all the people from tri-net,but this board is great as well :) 8)
Throw off those chains of reason and your prison desappears :-

http://www.visitvoltaire.com/images/sta ... smallx.jpg