Hmmm this is weird.

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Grandpa Grizz

Post by Grandpa Grizz »

I believe that Geddy Lee is on vacation with his family in France right now. :-)

It's true that they have participated in a couple of benefits lately, but that doesn't mean that they will automatically do it every time. And Live8 is only to raise "awareness." There is no help at all guaranteed for any people who might be needy. The many charities that the members of Rush quietly participate in provide direct help for individual people like sick children or abused women.

Just my thoughts...
NeilPeartFan

Post by NeilPeartFan »

Last edited by NeilPeartFan on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grandpa Grizz

Post by Grandpa Grizz »

I have not heard anything solid, except that Geddy is out of the country right now.
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

It probably a case of them not being hip or trendy enough to be invited to appear.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

I gotta agree with Slaine, although it woulda been sweet to see them share the stage w/ Floyd....

Floyd was SO good after not gigging all that time..Granted, they were a little rusty--and a little older (Gilmour's got that great-grand-dad look going, and Waters was downright geriatric hahaha)

Keep in mind though, Floyd STILL sells scads of copies of "Dark Side" every year since its release...Even to this day....It's the record that WILL NOT DIE...and rightly so!

I lump 2112 in that club too.....

Siggy
Don't start none...won't be none.