Why is the Labour (mis)Government allowing this?

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Slaine mac Roth

Why is the Labour (mis)Government allowing this?

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

from The Sun

Why here and why now?

By ANTHONY FRANCE

AN Islamic academic who says suicide bombings are justified will preach to young Muslims in London at a conference funded by British taxpayers, The Sun can reveal.

Egyptian-born Prof Tariq Ramadan has been banned from the US for endorsing terrorism. France has also barred him.[/url]
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

maybe that bastard can strap on a bomb and give his students a live demo on how a suicide bombing works. They get to stay in the room for some hands on (or hopefully hands,legs and heads off) training.. I am so sick and tired of these fuckers who think they can kill in the name of God. :evil: :twisted:
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

Wow. Even the French have this guy tagged. With the new anti-terror laws the UK are pushing I suspect this crap won't last, though.

Bri
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
Slaine mac Roth

D'Anconia wrote:Wow. Even the French have this guy tagged. With the new anti-terror laws the UK are pushing I suspect this crap won't last, though.

Bri
I hope you're right there.

There are two things that worry me, though, about these new terror laws:

Firstly, the Labour (mis)Government will do its usual knee-jerk reactionand push through new laws that are a)completely inapporpriate and b)totally unworkable - one example of this is the gun legislation they brought in after someone ran amuck with a fire arm. Their new laws were great about getting licensec guns out of circulation but did nothing about the criminal fraternity who didn't have licensed guns in the first place.

Secondly, Labour is so wrapped up in their PC attitudes that they won't enforce these laws against anyone except white, hetero-sexual males because to do other wise would be racist, sexist and homophobic.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Same thing over here Slaine, you hit it exactly right.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Sometimes I really wonder about the people in charge.
Onward and Upward!
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

It turns out that the story at the top of this page is completely wrong.

The preacher never received any invitation to come here.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Yay!

Although, I would that reporting was trustable.
Onward and Upward!
Slaine mac Roth

Well that's what comes from looking at reports in The Sun - I usually check the date three or four times before I believe it.