Rice Crispys anyone?

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

no drugs ever!
my mind goes to fast as it is. and i refuse to go take anything a doctor will try to convince me will help unless i'm dieing of nmumonia or something, but that hasn't happened yet. If it alters your state of mind, forget it. unlike you xan, i can make up the most awesome guitarisms and lyricism i am capable of without mental warping, and my hearing is just fine without it either.
AnalogK

Post by AnalogK »

:shock: Not Even Aspirin?
Rush on! AnalogK....aka "The Count"

Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

awip2062 wrote:I snorted Pepsi when I was hard up for stuff once. :oops: Okay, twice. :roll:
:shock: ....did you ged high? :lol:
Myghin wrote:unlike you xan, i can make up the most awesome guitarisms and lyricism i am capable of without mental warping, and my hearing is just fine without it either.
Och and Myghin :evil: ...I have you to know that I write alot of stuff sober. I dunno why you say that you don't NEED drugs to write your stuff as if you are somehow superior :roll: When did I ever say I NEED drugs to write music or nobody can write anything good without drugs? :roll: Drugs do not make you creative...non creative people are just as non creative on LSD as they are sober.

It has its pros and cons....I CHOOSE to write/draw/play when I am stoned/tripping at times because I like the things that I come up with when I am stoned/tripping as well as the stuff I write sober. I love trying new things and being versatile (and not saying you can't be versatile w/out drugs :roll: ). My enspirations are reflected into my art...some of those enspirations are drug related since I do have that particular hobby...but I have many other enspirations in my life such as Rush, my dogs, people in my life, By-Tor.com :mrgreen: and my many interests.

That was really shitty of you to say that to me...any art of mine is very personal to me as art is to any artist encluding you. I have allways had a very active mind...I tried drugs out of curiosity and found certain ones to be quite fascinating...others I will not touch with a 10 ft pole such as smack, crack, angel dust etc. I might be crazy but I am NOT STUPID :evil:

Here's some reading for you Myghin by a very intelligent professor and by Ged himself :wink: ...

Different eyes see different things,
different hearts beat on different strings....

We are secrets to each other
Each one's life a novel
No-one else has read.

This may mean nothing to you but is sure does to me...(really the whole song but esp this)

Against the run of the mill
Static as it seems
We break the surface tension with our wild kinetic dreams
Curves and lines
Of grand designs...

Peace, love, Rush
Xan
We're all mad here!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Did I ged high? Are YOU high? *aside to self, she prolly is :roll: *
No, I did not ged high. I just lost a bit of my sense of smell. Stupid idiot kid, I was.
Onward and Upward!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

awip2062 wrote:Did I ged high? Are YOU high? *aside to self, she prolly is :roll: *
I wasn't high :P

LOL once when I was a kid I smoked oak leaves :oops: but it didn't work....neither did maple leaves :shock: :lol:
We're all mad here!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Try marijuana leaves; I hear they work. :wink:

AND I AM NOT SERIOUS ABOUT YOU SMOKING THOSE LEAVES! Best you smoke nothing. Too many people I know are sick or have died from smoking. I don't want you sick or dead too. :cry:
Onward and Upward!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

I know...actually I am going to try an experiment today...I'm going to try making tea...hey it might work and if so then no smoking :wink: I might just grind the leaves into a powder and then chug them with hot tea I dunno yet. I'll ged back w/ ye later on that when I do it.
We're all mad here!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

It should work if you let it steep.
Onward and Upward!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

:shock: Neily? Xan definately do that today then! :mrgreen:
We're all mad here!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh my GED! Did you not already know that? Simple chemistry, Xan.
Onward and Upward!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

well I didn't think it would work cuz when you make brownies you have to cook the herb real good in the butter supposedly because that THC is fat soluable...but I'll try the tea, if it doesn't work, no harm done.
We're all mad here!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh my.

Well, think of this: it is called many things, including...tea. :roll:
Onward and Upward!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Xanadu wrote::shock: :lol:

Try ODing on oxy by snorting one of the big pills....it was a big pill...I snorted it in several lines...I am lucky to be alive :shock: That really sucked...I thought I was going to die when I started passing out :shock:
You forgot moderation, Xan! :shock:

I don't chase the dragon like I use to, takes to long to get over it. Being sober is a much more condusive to creativity in remembering the process of explaining it.

Once in awhile I'll take ride down memory lane riding that perticular dragon. Life is much more fun, being sober for me. There is a time and place for expanding our mind. To be honest there are some drugs I'd like to try opium is one and shrooms another. Perhaps in retirement I'll give those a try rocking in my rocking chair waiting for a mystical vision

Till then I'll just be me! :D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

After having experienced both the drug life and sobriety, I must say that I think that the sober lifestyle is much easier and more fulfilling, myself. I usre like not having to look over my shoulder for cops!
Onward and Upward!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

You forgot moderation, Xan!
Aye :oops:
To be honest there are some drugs I'd like to try opium is one and shrooms another.
Make sure ye talk to me before ye do them... :wink: ...and make sure you listen to Rush tripping. Rush is absolutely amazing tripping...the lyrics make sense and the music is so uplifting yet dark and introspecitve. Try laying down listeneing to Rush with your eyes closed and watching all the visions...WOW :D
Perhaps in retirement I'll give those a try rocking in my rocking chair waiting for a mystical vision
Heh heh...I can see it now...Me sitting in the chair thinking "OH SHIT what have I done!?" :shock: His eyes big as shit and dilated...hands clenched on the armrests in futile attempt to hang on to his rapidly vanishing ego :twisted: :twisted:
Till then I'll just be me!
That's what's so scarey :shock:
We're all mad here!