Things to ponder.....

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Post by Me »

Time is the devourer of all things

Things to make you ponder!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you cry under water?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. . but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on

luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in

a boat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

If Wiley E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Why do Americans park in a driveway, but drive on a parkway?

oh well, must be me wondering things again...hahaha
Don't start none...won't be none.
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I ponder about pondering things to ponder. :razz:
I love my Welshman.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

No Pinky, to take over the world!!
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

If you make a deal with Katherine Hepburn is it wrong to say "Lets shake on it"

**ewww that was in really poor taste**
Happy 2015!
schuette

Post by schuette »

didnt get that one soupie....
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

never mind... It was too cruel to try to explain. Watch On Golden Pond and you will understand.
Happy 2015!
schuette

Post by schuette »

I have watched it lol
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

SOUP!!! :headbang: that was mad-sickly-funny
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

OK Siggy since you are a sick bastard like me, If a fly lands on Christopher Reeve, is it wrong to say "Don't move"

**Soup is going to Hell for that one**
Happy 2015!
schuette

Post by schuette »

now that I got and laughed at :oops: :-D
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

It's not as bad as having a girl in a bar tell me she's been sober for a year, and me raising my glass and saying: "Here's to ya" :headbang:
schuette

Post by schuette »

if they want to brag about being sober I'd do the same ;)
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hey Schu! *proost!*
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

its nice to know Schu is as sick as I am.
Happy 2015!