By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rush In England

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ogg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Rush In England Reply with quote

I HAVE WATCHED THE RUSH IN RIO DVD...AT LAST!

After devouring the audio and the long wait for the european release I could finally buy the dvd. Typially it's to be a forthcoming xmas pressie from my daughter and the wait continued.
It's bad enough that our transatlantic cousins got to witness the Vt live show without having the honour of buying the dvd before us. It has been hell reading the various posts and it's just not fair! Laughing
Anyway, the internet is a wonderful thing and I've managed to download a pristine dvd rip of the show (yes, I will own an official copy). I've just watched it and for once I'm lost for words. YYZ was a good as I'd hoped but Ghost Rider raised the hairs neckwise, did you see Neil break his stick at the end? Symolism to found somewhere in there for sure.
I look at this as a blessing for all my hard work of late. Now I have to go through the hassle of converting/encoding the thing to dvd...or should I continue watching it on the pc and await Santa? Good times indeed.

Ever see the episode of The Simpsons where Homer buys Lisa a pony and works all hours to support it? One scene where Homer finally gets to bed only for the alarm to ring immediately...that's me, lol.
I'm so tough that I've watched RIR when i should be asleep, grrr Smile .
Thanks for listening...back to sleep/work/sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you enjoyed it Ogg. Very Happy

Get back to bed! Wink Laughing

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aerosmitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolness, ged some rest!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spikegifted

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush in Rio is an awesome DVD - nearly as good as being there!! Very Happy I just wish that they'd visit ole England sometime soon... Sad
Panacea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They'll be there in 2004, luv! Is that soon enough? Very Happy
by-tor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they make it anywhere near the UK in 2004, y'all have to promise to keep schuette locked up!!!!!! I don't want her kidnapping Neil, and them not making it back onto this side of the pond. Twisted Evil
Mr. Potatoe Head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swarp service anybody planning on going across the pond either way in 04 could exchange room and board for an extended vacation? I always wanted to enjoy London in the summer time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: