Rush In England

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

Rush In England

Post by Ogg »

I HAVE WATCHED THE RUSH IN RIO DVD...AT LAST!

After devouring the audio and the long wait for the european release I could finally buy the dvd. Typially it's to be a forthcoming xmas pressie from my daughter and the wait continued.
It's bad enough that our transatlantic cousins got to witness the Vt live show without having the honour of buying the dvd before us. It has been hell reading the various posts and it's just not fair! :lol:
Anyway, the internet is a wonderful thing and I've managed to download a pristine dvd rip of the show (yes, I will own an official copy). I've just watched it and for once I'm lost for words. YYZ was a good as I'd hoped but Ghost Rider raised the hairs neckwise, did you see Neil break his stick at the end? Symolism to found somewhere in there for sure.
I look at this as a blessing for all my hard work of late. Now I have to go through the hassle of converting/encoding the thing to dvd...or should I continue watching it on the pc and await Santa? Good times indeed.

Ever see the episode of The Simpsons where Homer buys Lisa a pony and works all hours to support it? One scene where Homer finally gets to bed only for the alarm to ring immediately...that's me, lol.
I'm so tough that I've watched RIR when i should be asleep, grrr :) .
Thanks for listening...back to sleep/work/sleep.
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Coolness, ged some rest!
spikegifted

Post by spikegifted »

Rush in Rio is an awesome DVD - nearly as good as being there!! :D I just wish that they'd visit ole England sometime soon... :(
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

They'll be there in 2004, luv! Is that soon enough? :D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

If they make it anywhere near the UK in 2004, y'all have to promise to keep schuette locked up!!!!!! I don't want her kidnapping Neil, and them not making it back onto this side of the pond. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Swarp service anybody planning on going across the pond either way in 04 could exchange room and board for an extended vacation? I always wanted to enjoy London in the summer time.