Geddy at Red Sox game

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Middle Kingdom

Geddy at Red Sox game

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Okay, it was at the Blue Jays game in Toronto, but they were playing the World Champs, and Ged was there in his second row seat behind home plate, snacking and chatting with two other guys (not Neil and Alex :( )

He stayed the whole game too.
He usually leaves early.
Good thing he did, he got to see a mammoth home run from our David Ortiz to win the game for us.

The bad thing....it means he wasn't working on new material last night.
Unless he was relaxing from doing it all day :D
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Dear God,

I know you will read this because we all know you are a Rush fan and this is your favorite Rush board, so please do me a favor. Please do not let the Pats win the Superbowl this season and please do not let the Red Sox win the World Series again. I know you hate the Cubs and I can live with that. Maybe the White Sox, that would be OK, or maybe you can shine your light on our fearless leader's A's... but I can't deal with anymore world champ talk and you do not want me violating any of your commandants. Also can you give some of your blessing to the Colts?

Love,
Soup
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Soup, I didn't know you believed in G-d! *wink*
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Heck yeah I believe in the big guy.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Do you think He would help the Seahawks?
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

He probably would help the Saints since he is one.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Good deal, MK!! :-D

ONCE and I mean ONCE did I FINALLY see a Blue Jays/Yankees game FROM Toronto (It was finally when my basic cable picked up that stupid YES channel) when Geddy was attending and the WHOLE time the stupid YES logo covered his beautiful face. :x

His seats were RIGHT smack on the logo so could only see him when a ball went over his head. I've seen hilights of other games he was at and the logo is right there too. :(

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Soup4Rush wrote:Dear God,

I know you will read this because we all know you are a Rush fan and this is your favorite Rush board, so please do me a favor. Please do not let the Pats win the Superbowl this season and please do not let the Red Sox win the World Series again. I know you hate the Cubs and I can live with that. Maybe the White Sox, that would be OK, or maybe you can shine your light on our fearless leader's A's... but I can't deal with anymore world champ talk and you do not want me violating any of your commandants. Also can you give some of your blessing to the Colts?

Love,
Soup
Kares, that's unfortunate.
The camera angle was different than earlier in the year these last 3 nights.
Ged is usually the first perosn on the left of the screen. Tonight he was in the 4th seat from the left. No logos covering his face this week.

Soup, we have to say World Champions for our guys
because for the Sox it was 86 miserable years, including some infamous collapses, and lucky home runs.

For the Pats, we were the absolute laughingstock of the league in the early 80's off and on the field. We were lower than the Cardinals are looked upon now. So for things to turn around the way they have, we New Englanders need to take advantage of the situation. Cus it sure isn't gonna last much longer. I doubt either the Sox or Pats will win it all, but we got a shot.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Soup4Rush wrote:He probably would help the Saints since he is one.
Hell, if there really was a God, the Saints and Angels would win the Superbowl/World Series every year. If that's not enought proof, the fact that the Dallas <insert team name> have won anything should tell you that there is no God. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
thrillhouse

Post by thrillhouse »

GOOOOOOOO PAACKKEERRRRSSS
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Yep, Geddy's gotta have his baseball...hahaha :razz:
Don't start none...won't be none.