Is anyone here LOST?

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Schu, they've gone into re-runs here until after the New Year so we should catch up soon. I missed ONE and I'm hoping they re-play it before the season starts again.

But if you want to talk stuff like the hatch and Locke and stuff...fire away! Nothing big is revealed except in small parts (they bring in new circumstances in the new season) so we can discuss the stuff from last season if you like.

*LOST junkie* :oops: :roll: :razz:

Hell, guys! Gimme a break! WHEN I watch TV it is only Nature Shows or Comedy Central or some such thing. I don't watch Entertainment Tonight or Reality shows or anything. THIS caught my interest 'cause it is well written and acted which I appreciate...an accident. :-D

I'm hopelessly LOST.

Schu? :oops:

P.S. Yah, Johnny Depp is HOT! :P

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
schuette

Post by schuette »

I missed the one from last night so I'll need to watch it on Sunday when they repeat it....oh and Sawyer is hot as well!!! ;)
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Saywer is HOT!!! :-D

You can talk about anything you've seen as most of it is cliff-hanger stuff and we don't know in Season Two but they just introduce NEW stuff so it answers a FEW questions you may have but opens up more.

If you've missed anything after Sunday I'll be careful to explain based on what has been seen.

Saywer IS hot, tho. :roll: Jack is hot too but he can take a hike for now. :twisted: ALL the women are HOT and that's what keeps the guys watching. Normally it would just be nerdy techno-minded computer or geology or anthropology or psychology or mathamatician geeks watching (WAIT till Season TWO). Guys AND gals watch because it is an intelligent show anyway...there is enough techno stuff in there and philosophy and literature and history and geology and topogrophy and ASTRONOMY, all well-thought out to keep one going...yeah and the relationship stuff and sexy stuff on the side ifn' you'r not into the whole mystery thing..oh yeah...and..Saywer is HOT :-D
Last edited by Kares4Rush on Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

schuette

Post by schuette »

So you think Sawyer is hot too lol :-D ....never been into Jack really I would probably chuck him out of bed if he farted ;)

cant wait till season 2 as there's so many questions to get answered...firstly I need to watch the rest of season one though :-D
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I'll wait patiently, schu. If you have anything to say about season one I'll say it. NOT like answers (whcih there aren't yet) but questions.

Do you thinke Locke is Hot? He wears on me a bit but Sawyer is portrayed as such a red-necked shit (oops--no WONDER you're attracted to him--heh heh) that I still like his honesty (and his ballsy attitude, OK, yes, and his hair and eyes and his bullshit phrases and his body...ya got me).

schuette

Post by schuette »

Kares4Rush wrote: but Sawyer is portrayed as such a red-necked shit (oops--no WONDER you're attracted to him--heh heh)

what you insinuating hehehe....

Locke is weird he annoys the shit out of me at times with his know-it-all attitude but I felt really sorry for him when his parents conned that kidney out of him...
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yeah, that totally stunk. He was named for Locke the Philosopher so I guess that's why he has to be such a know-it-all on the island. ;)

schuette

Post by schuette »

oh I cried the night watching it....Claire had her baby and Boone died....but I dont think he really is dead...
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I think he is, Schu. They buried him, no? I mean, I could be wrong but the writers have stated themselves time after time that what goes on in this series is "explainable" scientifically so things like people coming back from the dead is impoosible. Well, mebbeh depending on your view of religion and reincarnation but not there.

They went through the whole thing with the "Security System" (i.e. the MONSTER who ripped the guts out of the pilot--I HATE violence but that was pretty awesome how that happened--him in the tree after what he said to them) was NOT a dinosaur from the old days or anything (Lions wearing machine guns is what *I* think given the noise made when it happens--HA--insert valium here).

My brother and sister-in-law thought that they were all dead and living through their own purgatories as was planned out from their lives. The writers said "no" and that the survivors were alive and no-one was dead unless they were "dead" on the show from whatever kills them (be it being shot or sucked into the engine as we saw on the first episode...Yeeeaagh). Hmmmm.... :roll:

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

P.S. Boone, I thought, was cute. With his big green-blue eyes, black hair and rosy cheeks.

He should NOT have been messing around in a romantic way with his step-sister Shannon, though! :razz: Pardon the pun but, "Ah, therin lies the rub." :-D

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Oh MAN!!! I don't post that much lately (must correct that) but I just noticed how COOL my siggy is again. (I don't really "see" it as I don't really look up my posts...but I did this time) MAN oh MAN!!! GEDDY IS A HOT DUDE!!! WHAT a sexy SOB. I'm so lucky to know him and his music and voice. Whew. 8)

THANK you, Dutchy, again for creating it for me wherever you are. You had my heart when you made it and you still do. :-D *Kares goes to the Geddy forum with tail tucked in* :oops:

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Now, I am really lost. :oops:
This space for rent
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Walkinghairball wrote:Now, I am really lost. :oops:
How could you possibly be LOST, Hairy? Was it my incoherant silly rant about my own siggy or my excellent, logical theory that there are Lions With Machine Guns on the island? :shock: :lol: :razz: ;)

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

What, how did they get there? I left strict orders for the lions with machineguns to be there NEXT season...........DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

Kares4Rush wrote:I think he is, Schu. They buried him, no?
So I take it I'll be watching the burial tomorrow night when I watch it ;)