schuette

Post by schuette »

only the first episode....need to wait till spring for the 2nd series :(
schuette

Post by schuette »

the 2nd series will be starting real soon :-D
schuette

Post by schuette »

okai Kares I've just watched the 3rd episode of the 2nd series....would you keep pressing the 'execute' button after 108 mins.....personally I think I would get to the other side of the island and not do it.....as for Desmond being able to do it by himself for even a week, dont you think you would be too tired and eventually sleep through the alarm ;)

btw....I'm loving the series so far :-D
schuette

Post by schuette »

oh and dont tell me if they decide to not press the button :lol:
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Now there's a thing, I was about to post a LOST topic having not seen any here. I've just returned from watching it at my daughters and with only three episodes remaining of the second season I thought it high time it was mentioned here. But I digress...
I hardly watch any tv but Jamey got me into LOST (when she was still living here) about halfway through the first series and quickly became our weekly 'father and daughter' thing.
I download my episodes due to the second season only just starting here in the UK and tonight we watched episode twenty (you yanks are so lucky) and the ending was unexpected and totally mind blowing! To be honest I've been lurking in the official LOST forums, not posting mind you, just lurking...that would be too geeky.
I suppose I cant discuss the episode due to spoilers but you're in for a good time :-) .

Hmmm, I havent stumbled upon a 'woman' thing Have I Kares' and Shu'? Are men allowed to participate in this? WIll my masculinity be questioned?...I only watch it to keep my daughter happy anyway *nervous shuffle* :-D .
schuette

Post by schuette »

you can post here....I'll allow that but if you spoil anything for me I will personally come down there and kick your bony ass :razz:
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

schuette wrote:you can post here....I'll allow that but if you spoil anything for me I will personally come down there and kick your bony ass :razz:
I'm sure I said "I suppose I cant discuss the episode due to spoilers but you're in for a good time " and for the record my ass is both firm and pert and not in the slightest bit 'bony', I thankyou :-D .
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

No, no spoilers for schu.. :-D

Ogg, I lurk on the LOST boards too. I even signed up for one but don't really post. I stopped lurking around January because they moved too darned FAST!!! Talk about RUSH fan's being tech geeks!!! Whew!!!

I find that mostly men are LOST fans although there are a lot of women there too. The men seem to take apart the episodes more and theorize on the "techy" side and the women seem to concentrate on the relationships of the characters to eachother and what it did/will mean. I like both. :-D

I won't say what happened either on Wednesday night but I was STUNNED!!!! I wanted to lurk on one of the boards to see what one of the arrogant geeks who think they've figured it out felt. :roll:

Didn't have time. Too much fun on By-tor!!! :twisted:

Oh, and schu, there was a lot of stuff going around about that Scottish guy Desmond and pushing the button by himself. It really is implausible but maybe that's why he was half nuts. NO SLEEP!!!! :shock:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Kares4Rush wrote:Ogg, I lurk on the LOST boards too. I even signed up for one but don't really post. I stopped lurking around January because they moved too darned FAST!!! Talk about RUSH fan's being tech geeks!!! Whew!!!
You got that right Kares'. I lurk at the official ABC Lost forum and it makes me chuckle for all the wrong reasons. Some freeze-frame a paticular scene (the hieroglyphs) and discuss it at length and yes they put us 'Rushies' to shame. It still bugs me that many forget to use essential tools like spelling and punctuation but I'm a twat like that anyway. The worse aspect is having to wait three weeks for this episode what with the schedule break, it was then that I knew I was a true LOST geek. With my daughter's prompting I even downloaded the latest 'recap' episode, sad or what?

I wish we could discuss the events of the latest episode but I fear Schu' would have my guts for garters! My daughters face at the very end...priceless.

ps: I download my episodes of course but one thing they never contain is the trailer for the next episode, it is a pain when these are discussed.
schuette

Post by schuette »

shit man..you folks have made want to download the episodes now!!
Me

Post by Me »

Season finale this week...
I think in the end we will see a plane landing and that they all were the victims of an elaborate experiment in psycho kinetic dreams. I'm just guessing so you really can't call it a spoiler. I don't even know if there is such a thing as psycho kinetic dreams? I just thought it sounded good :-D Kind of like they are all conected in thier dreams and feeding off one another in them.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Yep, finale in the states on wednesday, d'ld by Ogg on thursday and watched with my daughter the same evening.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I have still never seen any of the series.
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

I "lost" interest when they are like, trapped on a hostile island--

but wait! There's a cave! with POWER!!! and SPOTLIGHTS!!! hahaha

The electricity bill for that place must be BRUTAL...hahaha

I'm just razzin....I'd probably like it a lot more if I kept up with it, but I was tryin' to keep up with "24', and Jack Bauer kept coming back from the dead...that's cheesy...I'll stick to "The Sopranos" thankyaverymuch...

Now THAT show RULES!!! :headbang:
Don't start none...won't be none.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I'm still Hangin' In with LOST!!! It SEEMS to get there but leaves so many questions. Cyg, you can always catch up in the summer during all the re-runs. That's how I did last year. They have so few shows during the year that they make up for it all in the summer.

Still NO spoilers for Schu! :-D Or at least "SAY" spoiler before your post? Agh. I'm don't make the rules. I just don't want to ruin it for her.

Schu, I'm not sure what point you're at but you DID mention the 108 minutes, right?

I'm sorry I never got into 24 and figger I'm too late now. I saw it once and thought it was AWESOME. Plus (girly note) Kiefer is a DOLL and reminds me of Alex. :oops:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...