Naughty or Nice?

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

PV
Site Admin

Naughty or Nice?

Post by PV »

Go to the Santa Naughty or Nice Meter and see which list Santa has YOU on!

http://www.claus.com/naughtyornice/nn_hmpg2.shtml

Liz:
Nice, but several naughty marks. Was very good yesterday, so it's nice to add another mark in the nice column. Needs to pick up toys better, and help keep things neat at home.

Yeah, that's true... It's been a bit busy to worry about housework. :oops:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
AnalogK

Post by AnalogK »

Matt
Nice, with a few naughty marks. Neatness needs improvement. Behavior has been good sometimes, not so good other times. Manners could still use some attention. Was very nice last Monday.
Rush on! AnalogK....aka "The Count"

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Nice, but a few naughty marks. Good sense of humor helps others to laugh. Manners show improvement, though must keep working on being polite. "Please" and "thank you" go a long way!!
Onward and Upward!
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Nice, but has naughty lapses. High marks in the good deeds department. Better than average manners. Hopefully, thoughtfulness will continue to be as good as last month. Neatness needs improvement!
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Panacea wrote:Nice, but has naughty lapses. High marks in the good deeds department. Better than average manners. Hopefully, thoughtfulness will continue to be as good as last month. Neatness needs improvement!
:shock: Pan... That is way too perfekt! :shock:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Scary, isn't it? :shock:
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Teetered back and forth but has made the finals on the "Nice" list. Naughty marks for smoking weed, hiding shrooms in bedroom and staying out too late. Is sweet to parents and little kids, though. Really came through with plenty of "please" and "thank you's." Was especially well behaved the last week of last month. Has a good chance of clinching a "Nice."

:mrgreen:
We're all mad here!
wcp

Post by wcp »

Nicer than nice. A real champ! I was really proud of all the hard work that went towards changing those "naughty" habits of last year. Treated friends nicely and was exceptionally honest (which happens to be one of my favorite traits!) It's amazing what a good old fashioned "I'm sorry!" can do for a rating. Keep up the good work!

MUHAHAHAHHA i get all your gifts!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

wcp wrote:Nicer than nice. A real champ! I was really proud of all the hard work that went towards changing those "naughty" habits of last year. Treated friends nicely and was exceptionally honest (which happens to be one of my favorite traits!) It's amazing what a good old fashioned "I'm sorry!" can do for a rating. Keep up the good work!
Great, now he will think he really IS perfekt! :roll:

wcp wrote:MUHAHAHAHHA i get all your gifts!
Well, as a Mum, I mostly get bills for gifts so you are welcome to those! :wink:
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

Using my name:
"Nice" and getting better all the time! Has shown great improvement with manners and cleaning up the bedroom. A good friend who usually gives good advice. Still has a naughty tendency to leave socks on the floor. Could clean better behind ears and between toes. Is that lint in that belly button? Let's keep working hard!
Using "Devil's Advocate":
Nicer than nice. A real champ! I was really proud of all the hard work that went towards changing those "naughty" habits of last year. Treated friends nicely and was exceptionally honest (which happens to be one of my favorite traits!) It's amazing what a good old fashioned "I'm sorry!" can do for a rating. Keep up the good work!
:twisted:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh no! Now DA is going to tell us he is perfekt like Craig! :roll:

And, Craig, being that you are the perfekt son, how could you get anything but the bestest rating from Satan Claus?
Onward and Upward!
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Addy
Teetered back and forth but has made the finals on the "Nice" list. Naughty marks for skipping baths, hiding junk food in bedroom and staying up too late. Is sweet to parents and little kids, though. Really came through with plenty of "please" and "thank you's." Was especially well behaved the last week of last month. Has a good chance of clinching a "Nice."
D.A makes sure I don't skip baths. Image
I love my Welshman.
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

H
So far, fits into the "Nice" category. Cleans behind ears and brushes teeth regularly. Rarely winces when being kissed on the forehead by old folks. Smiles at babies. A real pleasure to have on my list. Be careful not to interrupt during conversations and don't have another day like?I think it was?last Wednesday. Right now, it's our little secret, but I'll be watching!

Told ya I was an angel! :wink:
AnalogK

Post by AnalogK »

:shock:
The Count
Nice, but several naughty marks. Was very good yesterday, so it's nice to add another mark in the nice column. Needs to pick up toys better, and help keep things neat at home
Rush on! AnalogK....aka "The Count"

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

**Stalking the Count**