Rainbow Sheep

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

CygnusX1 wrote:*by-tor takes his ball and glove and goes home* :razz:
Siggy, he was talking football...
schuette

Re: Rainbow Sheep

Post by schuette »

Fahrenheit 451 wrote: From The Times, Britian:
Why black sheep are barred and Humpty can't be cracked
By Alexandra Blair, Education Correspondent
this has been getting talked about on telly....it is the biggest pile of shit I've have ever heard!....it's racist to say baa baa black sheep and Humpty has to get put together again cuz kids will get upset...I mean dont they realise that most 4 year olds know the script of Terminator :lol:
this is the British media as it's best..they're a bunch of story tellers. The the majority..infact nearly all Asians dont want all this to change....personally I dont know how the british media get away with it
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

understood awip...jus' a relative term... :-D

schu...that is just hogwash...besides, Humpty didn't fall...he was PUSHED :-D
Don't start none...won't be none.
schuette

Post by schuette »

btw Fahrenheit....I dont think I've welcomed you to the board....hiya :-D
awip2062

Re: Rainbow Sheep

Post by awip2062 »

schuette wrote:....it is the biggest pile of shit I've have ever heard!....it's racist to say baa baa black sheep and Humpty has to get put together again cuz kids will get upset...I mean dont they realise that most 4 year olds know the script of Terminator :lol:
I thought immediately of this kid in the paper last week. Every week they ask a bunch of people in the community a question and post some of the responses with pictures. This 6 yo boy was in there. The question was what movie did you see recently or summat, and he said he had seen some movie that I would be afraid to see and I thought, man! No one freaks when parents let their kids watch R movies, but we can't let Humpty fall?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

CygnusX1 wrote: ...besides, Humpty didn't fall...he was PUSHED :-D
Yeah, and we injuns know who did it, but no one will believe us. *wink*
schuette

Post by schuette »

folk will suing disney next...."my kid got upset when Bambi's mum died....."

oh which reminds me....I've been reading recently that women in America are suing that Clay guy (out of Americon Idol)....cuz he never let on he was gay :lol: ....I know you lot were crazy on the suing issue but that takes the biscuit :lol:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

CygnusX1 wrote:by-tor by-tor by-tor.....with a logo like THAT on your avatar, aren't you being the "pot-that-called-the-kettle-black?"... :-D

hey, one good burn deserves another :-D
Better?
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

awip2062 wrote:I have no idea how the team plays, By-Tor, but...thanks...I think. LOL
You should call Daniel Snyder and tell him if they're going to carry that name, they shouldn't play like bitches. :-D
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
schuette

Post by schuette »

by-tor wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:by-tor by-tor by-tor.....with a logo like THAT on your avatar, aren't you being the "pot-that-called-the-kettle-black?"... :-D

Better?

that's all you could come up with oh hairy rednecked shit of a man....better?.....
posed as a question no less...ohhhhhh your losing it :twisted:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

schuette wrote:
by-tor wrote:

Better?

that's all you could come up with oh hairy rednecked shit of a man....better?.....
posed as a question no less...ohhhhhh your losing it :twisted:
You'd understand if you're head wasn't so clouded from exhaust fumes from that non-sport of auto racing, you dink. Do a bit of research on the avatar. :twisted:
schuette

Post by schuette »

we have been through this and I proved it the last time that it is a sport *sigh*
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

schuette wrote:we have been through this and I proved it the last time that it is a sport *sigh*
You still have sport and competition confused. It's as much a 'sport' as golf and bowling are. :twisted:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

schuette wrote:folk will suing disney next...."my kid got upset when Bambi's mum died....."

oh which reminds me....I've been reading recently that women in America are suing that Clay guy (out of Americon Idol)....cuz he never let on he was gay :lol: ....I know you lot were crazy on the suing issue but that takes the biscuit :lol:
I will tell you that many of us Americans think this suing business is out of hand. Just not enough of us.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

All the judges and lawyers who take frivalous, sue happy cases, should be disbarred and jailed. Yeah, I'm being funny.
This space for rent