By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wrestling Fans' Signs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funky cm wrote:
I thought Christian was just starting to get over with the fans - even as a heel. It seemed they were going to have a Christian-Cena feud when Christian went over to Smackdown, but that went nowhere, and Christian stayed midcard.... and eventually left for TNA

I think that feud would have really turned a lot of Cena-haters into Christian fans, something the WWE really didn't want


Christian plays a better heel- simple.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YYZ30 wrote:
funky cm wrote:
I thought Christian was just starting to get over with the fans - even as a heel. It seemed they were going to have a Christian-Cena feud when Christian went over to Smackdown, but that went nowhere, and Christian stayed midcard.... and eventually left for TNA

I think that feud would have really turned a lot of Cena-haters into Christian fans, something the WWE really didn't want


Christian plays a better heel- simple.


Christian OOOZES of heel. Personally, I think Edge makes a much
better heel too.

it would be sweet to see those two back together
again - so those of us "with the benefit of flash photography"
could get a "5-second pose-down" for old times' sake. Razz

they were AWESOME on the microphone too. Cool

wonder if there was any heat between those two?
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
funky cm



Joined: 24 Apr 2004
Posts: 844
Location: Vancouver Island

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge and Christian went to the same school. Feuded briefly after they split up, Edge always coming out on top.


really do wish they would have gotten back together-they were probably the funniest pairing ever on WWE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad News

Sensational Sherri passes at 49:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/sherripasses
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Walkinghairball



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 25118
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of people dying in the wrestling biz...............


What is the news on VKM?????


Did he die in his burned up limo, or is it bullshit?
_________________
This space for rent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walkinghairball wrote:
Speaking of people dying in the wrestling biz...............


What is the news on VKM?????


Did he die in his burned up limo, or is it bullshit?


Kayfabe.

All part of the storyline.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Walkinghairball



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 25118
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured that as most probable.

That and no info of death online.
_________________
This space for rent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YYZ30 wrote:
Sad News

Sensational Sherri passes at 49:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/sherripasses


That was messed up....Did she have cancer or something?

They had a cheesy 10-second obit for her on RAW last night...

They coulda done better than that.
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YYZ30 wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:
Speaking of people dying in the wrestling biz...............


What is the news on VKM?????


Did he die in his burned up limo, or is it bullshit?


Kayfabe.

All part of the storyline.


PAUL LONDON DID IT!! Razz

It's all a 'work' Bro. Times' Square would go DARK if VKM died. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Walkinghairball



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 25118
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:
Speaking of people dying in the wrestling biz...............


What is the news on VKM?????


Did he die in his burned up limo, or is it bullshit?


Kayfabe.

All part of the storyline.


PAUL LONDON DID IT!! Razz

It's all a 'work' Bro. Times' Square would go DARK if VKM died. Rolling Eyes


That's no foolin.
_________________
This space for rent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
Sad News

Sensational Sherri passes at 49:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/sherripasses


That was messed up....Did she have cancer or something?

They had a cheesy 10-second obit for her on RAW last night...

They coulda done better than that.


From a source:

On June 15, 2007, WWE.com announced that "Sensational" Sherri Martel had passed away at the age of 49. She had died that morning at her mother's residence in Birmingham, Alabama- and her cause of death has not yet been determined. Dave Metlzer stated on The Wrestling Observer Live radio that Sherri Martel's passing was not a result of natural causes and that the case is still under investigation by law enforcement at the moment. According to Meltzer, many police authorities were at Martel's mother's residence in Alabama where she was found dead on Friday morning at the age of 49 (she was not found dead at her home as previously reported).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YYZ30 wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
Sad News

Sensational Sherri passes at 49:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/sherripasses


That was messed up....Did she have cancer or something?

They had a cheesy 10-second obit for her on RAW last night...

They coulda done better than that.


From a source:

On June 15, 2007, WWE.com announced that "Sensational" Sherri Martel had passed away at the age of 49. She had died that morning at her mother's residence in Birmingham, Alabama- and her cause of death has not yet been determined. Dave Metlzer stated on The Wrestling Observer Live radio that Sherri Martel's passing was not a result of natural causes and that the case is still under investigation by law enforcement at the moment. According to Meltzer, many police authorities were at Martel's mother's residence in Alabama where she was found dead on Friday morning at the age of 49 (she was not found dead at her home as previously reported).


That's sad. I liked Sherry. She was a awesome heel.

Wonder if she's any kin to Rick Martel?
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CygnusX1 wrote:


Wonder if she's any kin to Rick Martel?


Sherri was not related to Rick Martel. In fact, the surname "Martel" is a stage name for both, as neither Rick (n? Vigneault) nor Sherri (n?e Russell) used their actual last names during their wrestling careers...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this on the King's website...Im still laughing...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YYZ30 wrote:
I found this on the King's website...Im still laughing...



*Sings Big Show's entrance lyrics...MY WAY....*

"He's a BIT SLOWWWWWW..." Razz Laughing
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group