Grrrr

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

I'll need to watch it again
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

He had a cool job.
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

I;m gonna d/load it the night :-D
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Keep on doing those interviews RL....Keep a positive attitude, and don't forget the "bottom line"! (Remember: Your potential employer just wants to know how you're gonna make them money, and after you realize that, it's cake....Just make their MIND happy hahaha)...Hate to sound so cold, but that's just the ugly truth about the job market these days...

....The days of the "gold-pocket-watch-at-retirement" are SO over...We gotta get used to that... :-D
Don't start none...won't be none.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Yeah, my boss has been at Johnstone for 25 years, and he finally has his own stapler. :razz:
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Is it a "vintage" Swingline? (Dude with the big glasses in "Office Space") hahaha
Walkinghairball

I was gonna steal it, and get it engraved. hahahahahaha
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

CygnusX1 wrote:Is it a "vintage" Swingline? (Dude with the big glasses in "Office Space") hahaha

Milton

http://www.bullshitjob.com/officespace/
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

thankyeeeeeew Soupy!! :headbang:
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

CygnusX1 wrote:Keep on doing those interviews RL....Keep a positive attitude, and don't forget the "bottom line"! (Remember: Your potential employer just wants to know how you're gonna make them money, and after you realize that, it's cake....Just make their MIND happy hahaha)...Hate to sound so cold, but that's just the ugly truth about the job market these days...

....The days of the "gold-pocket-watch-at-retirement" are SO over...We gotta get used to that... :-D
Hell, I hear you. Went to fill out another application and they said if I could stay to do the test but I couldn't. I had other errands and I thought it was just filling out the application. I'm supposed to get a call so you never know.

I feel like kicking some more but with D.A, it'll be snogging. (kissing) :razz:
I love my Welshman.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Hope you get your call!!!! Y'all have fun! :-D
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I did something clever. here were 2 jobs I was aiming for but they haven't been in contact with me since so I wrote each one an email. Surprisingly one guy answered. He was only hiring for two positions. He asked what I applied for? With D.A.'s help I told this guy that in february, I applied for a job with them and the first interviewer assured me I'll get the job but saw the training class was full so I had to return in march. In march, another guy made me fill out an application again because they lost my first one sooo I was interviewed again. :cwm10: This next man assured me I start on Monday but since it was friday, they were hoping they'll check my past jobs and get the paperwork done before Monday, They never called me again. When I sent it to the contact, I got an apology for the screwup they did to me. He told me to leave my cv online in their website and see if I qualify for other jobs they have. Unfortunately, I don't see any for San Antonio. It's a bittersweet victory. Because of them, I never got the job I aimed for. :dark1: :angry4: :banghead:
I love my Welshman.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

at LEAST one of 'em called you back...yaknow?

nothing wrong with a courtesy follow-up call to know your status!

don't give up....keep trying..something's gonna come up when you least expect it... :-D
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Yeah I know. It's FRUSTRATING to wait! :???:
I love my Welshman.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

PM me...I might be able to give ya some advice... :headbang: