Grrrr

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Post by Me »

if at first you don't succeed try, try again and good luck. :-D
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I'm working at another telemarketing job. It has the dreaded outbound crap I hate it but this is money. I am waiting on another job that takes about 2 weeks to decide who they want and don't want. The hours must be better. D.A. starts to work tomorrow and I only saw him in the morning. I have to get my own schedule adjusted to fit seeing him. :???:
I love my Welshman.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

That 6-8 hour time difference is a little troublesome huh RL?

It has to be a bummer.
This space for rent
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

You have no idea. This is hell.
I love my Welshman.
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I talked to him by phone only maybe 5 minutes. It's wonderful to hear his voice. I miss him badly but this is a step forward to something very special.
I love my Welshman.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I bet. When Marn and I got back together in late 1987, we went out in high school, I was in Hawaii, and she was in Washington state. That's no where as long distance, but I know exactly how you feel.
This space for rent