Christmas joke...

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Christmas joke...

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

This is one my mom told along time ago, and now that my kids are in elementary school, I appreciate it much more:

A boy brings a picture of the nativity he drew to his mother and explains all of the elements of it. Mary, Joseph, the Baby Jesus, the shepherds, etc. When he's done, his mother notices something he didn't explain. She points to a small fat boy in the corner. "And who is this?" she asks. "Oh," says the boy, "that's Round John Virgin."
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hey, we should have more holiday funnies posted!

Anyone else?
Onward and Upward!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

That's funny! I'm going to have to remember that one, KaelMAgainWithAGoodStoryOrJoke. :lol:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
AnalogK

Post by AnalogK »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice Clean Fun :!: :wink:
Rush on! AnalogK....aka "The Count"

KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Santa Clause, the Toothfairy, the Easterbunny, and an honest politician are walking down the street when they find a $100 bill on the sidewalk. All of them bend over to get it at the sametime. Who gets it? None of them, they're all figments of your imagination.
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

AnalogK wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Nice Clean Fun :!: :wink:
Aye! *Stalking the Count*