El Yeah!!

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hey, Siggs, I don't think you have any need to worry about getting booted for the senitment.
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

CygnusX1 wrote: You know, this has been said many times, but people just have NO
CLUE as to how much danger we are in these days...

Ignorance IS bliss...Idi Amin WAS correct :cry:
I'm amazed at the current similarities to England in the 1930's as well.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

Soup4Rush wrote:and DA, I am suprised that even you are not happy with this. Don't you think the world is a bit better without the likes of him?
I think the world would be a better place without summary executions - whether the means is beheading or F-16.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Killing in an effort to defend your nation from attack is not a "summary execution."
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:and DA, I am suprised that even you are not happy with this. Don't you think the world is a bit better without the likes of him?
I think the world would be a better place without summary executions - whether the means is beheading or F-16.
yeah but an F 16 is so much nicer :razz: :-D
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Happy 2015!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Any bets on how long it will take for someone on the left to ask, "Was anyone tortured in order for us to gain the intelligence on where to bomb? How many people were tortured to get that information?"

:roll:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

whatever works, but probably we gave them money instead. Allah is great until you wave a $10 bill under Mohammed's nose.
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Elfie...you hit the nail right on the HEAD!!!!

Almost the same scenario! Damn good analogy....

"ahhh....the nazis won't hurt us...so what if they're doing ethnic cleansing in Poland and Austria...besides, they'll never attack us across the Channel!!! That would be absurd....Hey! Let's ask the French what they think"

Indeed the old quote is true:

"Those who do not recognize history...are doomed to repeat it"

OHOHOH!!! I saw something the other day on History Channel....I saw questions regarding "666", and it was traced back to the days of NERO, and it was a code that stood for his name! huh? like that? I was impressed...
Don't start none...won't be none.
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

ElfDude wrote:Any bets on how long it will take for someone on the left to ask, "Was anyone tortured in order for us to gain the intelligence on where to bomb? How many people were tortured to get that information?"
The last I heard, the "intelligence" came from various sources, including people "within al Zarqawi's organisation."

Why would such people volunteer that information? Could it be that his matyrdom was their plan, and the occupying military walked right into it?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

However it came about, he won't be any threat to us from now on.
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

rushlight

Post by rushlight »

DA doesn't believe in killing no matter what scum is around. I'm glad the bastard is gone even if it meant blowing him away. Prison doesn't always work.
I love my Welshman.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Devil's Advocate wrote:
ElfDude wrote:Any bets on how long it will take for someone on the left to ask, "Was anyone tortured in order for us to gain the intelligence on where to bomb? How many people were tortured to get that information?"
The last I heard, the "intelligence" came from various sources, including people "within al Zarqawi's organisation."

Why would such people volunteer that information? Could it be that his matyrdom was their plan, and the occupying military walked right into it?

I can think of 25 million reasons
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I could really give 2 craps about martyrdom. He's gone and so be it..........now go boy's and get OBL!!!
This space for rent