Alleged rape, murder is worthy of death

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ElfDude

Alleged rape, murder is worthy of death

Post by ElfDude »

Bob, put this into words better than I could have.
ALLEGED RAPE, MURDER IS WORTHY OF DEATH

Abu Ghraib doesn?t bother me.

Some guys paraded around naked and got barked at by some dogs. Nobody got hurt, nobody got killed. It was much ado about nothing.

Gitmo doesn?t bother me.

Some guys are eating better than they ever have, they?re in air conditioning, they got Korans supplied by the U.S. taxpayer. Nobody?s getting hurt, nobody?s getting killed. It?s much ado about nothing.

Ditto for these various accusations of American GIs who supposedly killed this one or that one or on some raid sometime. That?s war. That?s the way it is. You can?t always fight a war with surgical precision. It?s much ado about nothing.

In fact, it?s little more than propaganda that helps our enemies and hurts our cause.

All except the case of this girl.

This girl and her family.

It haunts me and horrifies me and leaves me sick to my stomach. It is an act of pure evil that stuns me with its hatefulness and inexcusability.

I?m talking about Abeer Qassim Hamza.

She was 15, a girl growing into a woman, a beautiful woman, and the soldiers said crude things to her when she passed the check point.

American soldiers.

The check point about 200 yards from her house.

An Arab girl, a Muslim girl, a daughter of God, somebody?s baby, just trying to walk down the street.

But they saw her and lusted after her and coveted her and schemed to have her. That?s the statement of the authorities. The American authorities. Not some activists or the liberal media or Osama Bin Laden or anyone else of that ilk. But a United States attorney in connection to a federal prosecution, based on statements from soldiers involved.

Some piece of trash saw this poor girl and wanted to rape her and got three or four other GIs to go along with his plan. In a fundamental collapse of American values. Not only had these cretins not been taught by their families or their society that such abominations were wrong, neither their Army training nor their Army supervision restrained them.

So off they went, like villains, led presumably by a 21-year-old private first class.

They changed into black clothes and left a buddy to cover the nearby checkpoint and went into the home by force, carrying American rifles.

The 21-year-old allegedly herded the father and mother and 7-year-old daughter into a separate room. The dad was Qassim Hamza, and he was 45. The mom was Fikhriya Taha, and she was 34. The little girl was Hadeel Qassim Hamza.

And she was shot in the face with an assault rifle. An AK-47 which the father had in his home to protect his family. But the American demon didn?t want to leave ballistic evidence so he used the family?s own gun.

And he shot the little girl in the face. And the mom and the dad. Possibly more than once. The mom?s face was essentially gone.

You wonder what the order was. What were the specifics of the horror forced on that poor family? Was the father made to watch his wife and daughter be butchered? Or did the 7-year-old see her parents slain first? Did she see her mother?s face literally blown off?

When they were dead, the government claims, the 21-year-old walked out of the room and announced what he had done.

Then he and a comrade took turns on the girl.

The 15-year-old girl.

They raped her. And raped her again. And then, according to charging documents, the 21-year-old shot her in the face with the AK-47. Two or three times.

This girl hears the rifle shots which slaughter her family, then she has two ruthless soldiers come in and violently rape her, and then she looks through her tears and pain at the muzzle of a rifle. Which takes part of her head off.

This isn?t propaganda.

This isn?t the liberal media.

This is an immoral horror. This is a sickening and revolting sacrilege against an innocent family. This is evil, it is the handiwork of the devil. This is something to be ashamed of and beg forgiveness for.

This is a sobering, devastating crime.

And it should be punished by death.

It should be punished by a wholesale sacking of these soldiers? chain of command. How is it that a private first class can be a local Charles Manson? Where was the corporal? Where were the sergeants? Where was the lieutenant? Where was the first sergeant? Where was the company commander?

Where was the command and control, the good order and discipline? Where was the supervision that should have reined such evil in?

How is it that a handful of soldiers can discuss and plot an undertaking of this nature and not a one of them or their comrades has sufficient conscience, integrity or honor to bring it to the attention of the higher ups? How could there be such a breach of common values and ethics?

How could this monster be American?

- by Bob Lonsberry ? 2006
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Click, click.......................................PULL!
This space for rent
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Walkinghairball wrote:Click, click.......................................PULL!
Yeah, no kidding..
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I do not see how you can hold his superiors responsible. That is like saying if my 20 year old kid did that, I am responsible. Some people are just sick and they are going to do what they are going to do. and you can't imprison someone prior to commiting as crime. This guy does not deserve to wear the uniform of his country and he should be executed just like any other piece of crap who commits crimes like this.
Happy 2015!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Agreed on all counts.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

the whole deal sucks long and hard...if they did this, they need to fry...

Truth be known, the CO will ULTIMATELY be responsible for the conduct of his troops, and he/she will have to go down as military protocol dictates...the CO will either be disciplined, relieved, or BOTH...

I'm so pissed (and ashamed) I can't even comment on this one...I just wanna spit between their eyes...
Don't start none...won't be none.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

There have been two confessions already... it appears to be for real.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

I would raise my hand to be in the firing squad.
This space for rent
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

That's fucked up.
We're all mad here!
Walkinghairball

Xanadu wrote:That's fucked up.

The topic, or me taking the scumbags off the planet?
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

I think I can honestly say that Xan meant the soldiers are fucked up....not you Hairy
Walkinghairball

Yeah. Those so called American soldiers do not represent the military I was in. I would take them out in a second if given the chance.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Yeah, the women I managed to get lucky with were willing participants. (after a bottle of Jack Daniels they were anyway) - :-D
Happy 2015!
schuette

Post by schuette »

just cause your a soldier doesnt mean you are a good person.....they are bastards in the military, police, fire, doctors.....any occupation you want to mention.......as long as we remember the good and not let some bad fuckers bring the rest down
schuette

Post by schuette »

Soup4Rush wrote:Yeah, the women I managed to get lucky with were willing participants. (after a bottle of Jack Daniels they were anyway) - :-D
old Jack has got a lot to answer for ;)