New Years Recap

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

wcp

New Years Recap

Post by wcp »

Well it is that time again a new year is quickly approaching so what did you guys like about the past year, or hate? any "new" quotes or slang come into play you liked or disliked?

i'll start with a little quote i found, Rush related of course.

As i was shifting through my local paper they had a similar thing as this a recap of the year and the Sars Festival was there and they had a little quote i found kinda funny from the Canadian Comedian Mike Bullard who was a host of the Sars Fest, he said at the festival:

"Rush and the Rolling Stones will be going on after dark cause we still aren't sure how sunlight will affect Geddy Lee and Keith Richards"

kinda funny :) well anyone?
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Good topic wcp

I was reflecting on the year past myself trying to reconcile myself towards a deeper understanding. A poem I wrote inspired by rush and the love I have in my heart towards another.

"Ceiling Unlimited"

Nothing more nothing less?

I can't believe you said that

Dreams flying over fields of thoughts

A timely notice of spirits sought

A mirage of navigation projecting our mirrored thoughts.

In our mind we fly thru glades of another time before time past

Finding another pass.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Good poem, Kev. As I have said before, you should compile your stuff.

This past year has been a tough one for me. But the next one will have some chages in it, hopefully for the good of all.

I was profoundly affected by reading Ghost Rider this past year.

I made some new friends and deepened old relationships.

I have learnt a bit from my mom on how to live while dying without going insane.

I have decided to take my life in a new direction. Or renew the direction I was once headed in but got off of track from.
Onward and Upward!