Conflicts in the Middle East

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Post by Me »

awip2062 wrote:So then none of our thoughts can be of any use in the determination of truth.
I am an agnostic...
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

If you can stomach some graphic photos I'd suggest taking a look at these:
http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... ng-it.html

I can describe what it is, but you have to go see the pictures for yourself. They are pictures from Qana after the Israeli retaliation killed 56 villagers, mostly women and children and young teenagers and so forth. Now, what are the odds that would be the case, that an attack on a building would not kill very many men, just women and children and so forth?

Apparently the only thing more valuable than dead Jewish kids to militant Islamist terrorist is dead Muslim kids for which they can blame Israelis. I have never seen a group of people more willing to sacrifice their own children to advance their ideology.

The Art of War by Sun Tzu is still something that's regarded as timely, even though it's thousands of years old. The one thing that you just don't do these days is kill civilians. It used to be the name of the game in war. And it was done on purpose. Of course, it was done to end wars, and it was done to achieve decisive victory, and it was done to save the lives of your own troops in the field. All of those things were factors. So we had this episode at Qana. You know who really killed those people are the Hezbos. Hezbollah put those people in that building and brought the rocket launchers in close by, knowing full well that the launcher would be targeted. That building didn't fall for eight hours after it was hit. What do you bet that the Hezbos finished the job that the Israeli bomb did not actually complete? What do you bet they killed their own people for the PR aspect?

And our media... al-Reuters, al-AP, al-AFP, the lot of them... they're really eating this stuff up and enabling it to work all the better for the Hezbos. Thanks guys. :roll:
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Me

Post by Me »

When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

ElfDude wrote:So we had this episode at Qana. You know who really killed those people are the Hezbos. Hezbollah put those people in that building and brought the rocket launchers in close by, knowing full well that the launcher would be targeted. That building didn't fall for eight hours after it was hit. What do you bet that the Hezbos finished the job that the Israeli bomb did not actually complete? What do you bet they killed their own people for the PR aspect?
What a load of absolute total and utter bullshit.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Devil's Advocate wrote:
ElfDude wrote:So we had this episode at Qana. You know who really killed those people are the Hezbos. Hezbollah put those people in that building and brought the rocket launchers in close by, knowing full well that the launcher would be targeted. That building didn't fall for eight hours after it was hit. What do you bet that the Hezbos finished the job that the Israeli bomb did not actually complete? What do you bet they killed their own people for the PR aspect?
Why? I think this is what happened. This was a complete victory for the Hezbos. This makes Israel look bad and in the radical Islam view those 57 people are in paradise and considered martyrs. Why is it when Muslim children die the world protests, but when Israeli children die no one seems to care? You never see Muslims protesting when Muslims kill Muslims but let a Zionist or one of the evil crusaders kill a Muslim and its time to riot. That DA, is bullshit IMHO
Happy 2015!
Devil's Advocate

Soup4Rush wrote:This makes Israel look bad ...
Yes, it does. And that's the only reason I can think of why you and Elfdude are doing this blame-the-victims crap.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Devil's Advocate wrote:
You think?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

They often label themselves and those they "serve" as victims, so why not? After all, if we aren't "victims" then we wouldn't need them giving us things, right?
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

120 rockets into Israel day before yesterday. Nobody seems to have a care in the world, nobody in the media has one word of condemnation for that. We don't know what targets were hit, we don't know how many people died. The Israelis are not parading their victims around on TV for propaganda purposes. It's obvious what's going on.
Me

Post by Me »

Just by putting and firing the rockets from the roof of that building knowing full well that there was woman and children inside is enough for me to say they are guilty of killing there own people. However I do not think they finished them off, that is a bit absurd. I'm not navie about war it is brutal which most can't even imagine. Visit a VA and see for your self it is absolute hell.

It is just a fucked up world we live in :twisted:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Me wrote: Visit a VA and see for your self it is absolute hell.

It is just a fucked up world we live in :twisted:
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Yes, it does. And that's the only reason I can think of why you and Elfdude are doing this blame-the-victims crap.
I think I need clarification. Are you calling the dead civilians victims or the Hezbos?

And who is this guy in the green helmet?
http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... s-man.html
Devil's Advocate

ElfDude wrote:120 rockets into Israel day before yesterday. Nobody seems to have a care in the world, nobody in the media has one word of condemnation for that. We don't know what targets were hit, we don't know how many people died. The Israelis are not parading their victims around on TV for propaganda purposes. It's obvious what's going on.
Further bullshit. The media does cover the rockets that Hezbollah fire into Israel. Or they do cover it here, at least. The reason you don't see Israeli victims is that there are far, far fewer of them. Very few of the Hezbollah rockets kill anyone.

Does the American media have anything on the arms being supplied as we speak to Israel, by the USA?
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Devil's Advocate wrote:
We are not the only one. We know this is how Radical Islam plays the game. The Taliban did it. The insurgency in Iraq does it, Bin Laden's group does it. They all hide behind innocent civillians and when the US goes after a military target, innocents die. Then they parade it in front of a CNN camera crew and the whole world thinks America is evil and how the poor Muslims are victims. They are victims alright, but at the hand of their own people. These people are evil and they know how to play the propganda game and CNN and BBC reports it and people like you eat it up with a spoon. Makes me want to puke sometimes :roll:
Happy 2015!