Rush Art

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

mitsu11

Rush Art

Post by mitsu11 »

My boyfriend is a huge fan of Rush, and we just bought a new house. He is supposed to travel for a week soon after we move into the house, and I wanted to do something special for him. I want to decorate our office with a Rush theme. I would like to get full album-size color copies of every album, and hang them around the room. I think it would look fantastic, and I know he would love it. However, I am not having much luck trying to find the art. I am sure I will have to pay something for it, but can you give me any suggestions as to where to go?
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

http://www.rush-signals.com/rush/discography/album.html

Welcome, Mitso! I love your ideas of decorating! I wonder if my family would mind my doing that in the family room? :wink: Try the above link, it has pictures of all of the albums there and you can save each image by right clicking on each. I don't know what you could do next to print them out. Perhaps save them to disk and take them somewhere like Kinkos, Staples, or Office Max and see if they can print them for you. Good luck!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Mr. Potatoe Head

Re: Rush Art

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

That's what happens when someones mind blinks towards a journey shared with another.

Myself appears in my surroundings and my children reflect on them towards me.

The bobble heads silly ways is enough for me
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

This place has good hi-res scans of the albums...

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/Wallpaper.htm
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!