The Terrorists are Winning

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Post by Me »

This should raise some eye brows..

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... cleId=5603

I guess the Gov. is not through with using this guy yet.

You just never know one day you could be sitting having a luncheon
and "BOOM" your fodder towards someone's ideological war especially when people are screaming for it to stop.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

There's an interesting story here too:
Belgrade, 9 May (AKI) - The arrest of four ethnic Albanians, a Jordanian and a Turk in the United States on Tuesday on suspicion of planning a terrorist attack at the United States army base in Fort Dix, New Jersey, confirms the existence of a "white Al-Qaeda", Balkan terrorism expert Darko Trifunovic told Adnkronos International (AKI) on Wednesday. Trifunovic said the arrests showed "white Al-Qaeda at work." He compared the Fort Dix plot to a February attack in Salt Lake City when a Bosnian Muslim youth, Sulejman Talovic went on a shopping mall shooting rampage. Six people including Talovic were killed another four were injured in the attack.
Here's the rest of the article:

LINK
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Me

Post by Me »

I heard about that but didn't realize there was a "white Al-Qaeda"
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Serious wake-up call here folks. :shock: :???:
Don't start none...won't be none.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Good reason to carry.
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqM4tKPDlR8

When I was in New Orleans helping people I was given there number in case of trouble and told not to call the local police they were to slow to respond. Black Water was Johnny on the spot and you don't want to mess with these guys either. I can tell you I was glad there was some sort of protection too. The local police harrassed the contractors as they were pissed the money wasn't flowing in there direction. They left me alone and didn't harrass the contractors when I was around but it was dangerous a lot of thugs and devastated people wanting to blaim someone.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Me wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqM4tKPDlR8

When I was in New Orleans helping people I was given there number in case of trouble and told not to call the local police they were to slow to respond. Black Water was Johnny on the spot and you don't want to mess with these guys either. I can tell you I was glad there was some sort of protection too. The local police harrassed the contractors as they were pissed the money wasn't flowing in there direction. They left me alone and didn't harrass the contractors when I was around but it was dangerous a lot of thugs and devastated people wanting to blaim someone.
That's a scary lot right there, Me! :shock: When you say the local police harassed the contractors do you mean they harassed Black Water (contracted to protect) or harassed the contractors trying to re-build the city and the police were looking for kickbacks?

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Me

Post by Me »

Kares4Rush wrote:
Me wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqM4tKPDlR8

That's a scary lot right there, Me! :shock: When you say the local police harassed the contractors do you mean they harassed Black Water (contracted to protect) or harassed the contractors trying to re-build the city and the police were looking for kickbacks?
I apologize for not being clear on that. The contractors cleaning up the city.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*sigh* Some mother's children need spankings.
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

awip2062 wrote:*sigh* Some mother's children need spankings.
That would be me. I haven't had one of those since...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Attention All Mullahs Of The Islamic Republic
We Will Assume Control
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Rocinante

Post by Rocinante »

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

That's a cracker :-D
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Dang good one BBO! :-D
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Did you do that? That's great!
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Has Rush ever played a Islama-gig? huh? whaaat? :shock: :?
Don't start none...won't be none.