By-tor/Saints

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

By-tor/Saints

Post by Soup4Rush »

Thought about ya last night dude... The Saints looked great. It made me feel good to see them playing football in that place again after all the suffering that went on in there. I know not everything is back to normal but at least they have something to distract them from their troubles for a few hours on Sunday. Here is hoping the Saints make the playoffs this year. Hope your family are doing well also..

Bill
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Re: By-tor/Saints

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:Thought about ya last night dude... The Saints looked great. It made me feel good to see them playing football in that place again after all the suffering that went on in there. I know not everything is back to normal but at least they have something to distract them from their troubles for a few hours on Sunday. Here is hoping the Saints make the playoffs this year. Hope your family are doing well also..

Bill
Absolutely....I was touched by what Spike Lee said too...."It's four hours of happiness - Then back to the FEMA trailers"

that got me right there man...*pounds chest*
Don't start none...won't be none.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

I didn't watch the game last night but when I was listening to the game talk on the radio this morning I got thinking of you, By-tor. Go Saints! :cool:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Couldn't help but think of you By-Tor,
hope you are doing well, and that
the Saints give people something positive to think about
for a little while each day.