By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neil switches to Sabian
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soup4Rush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am always thinkin brutha..
awip2062

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boys, boys, boys......
NeilPeartFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're being smart, might as well shut up before you blow a candle out of your ass. You're not where near my intellectual level so don't even try.

Stop acting like you're 6 years old and I'll stop acting like I'm 10 years older than you.

Last edited by NeilPeartFan on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soup4Rush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeilPeartFan wrote:
If you're being smart, might as well shut up before you blow a candle out of your ass. You're not where near my intellectual level so don't even try.

Stop acting like you're 6 years old and I'll stop acting like I'm 10 years older than you.

What kind of candle would you suggest I use? I don't know too much about candles so if you could recommend one, I would be grateful. Also, should I use a lit one or an unlit one? It seems to me a lit one would singe my butt hairs so I am thinking the unlit one would probably be the one I would want to use, right? Let me know, oh also would you recommend the bic or the zippo to light the candle should I go the lit route? Razz Cool
3 travelers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeilPeartFan wrote:

NPF... before this gets out of hand, can you please clarify on who you're speaking to. You don't wanna piss these people off...
NeilPeartFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soup4Rush wrote:
NeilPeartFan wrote:

What kind of candle would you suggest I use? I don't know too much about candles so if you could recommend one, I would be grateful. Also, should I use a lit one or an unlit one? It seems to me a lit one would singe my butt hairs so I am thinking the unlit one would probably be the one I would want to use, right? Let me know, oh also would you recommend the bic or the zippo to light the candle should I go the lit route? Razz Cool

Well, if I were you I'd use an Apothecary Jar candle (Lit) to shove up your ass. Its rounded edges make it harder to go up, unless of course its you shoving it up your ass......Your asshole has been worked with abit so it won't be too rough.

It doesn't really matter what kind of lighter you use, a Zippo would be a personal loving lighter. Alot of people prefere them over bics. Just run along, take the Zippo with the pretty pink Unicorn on the front and lighter that sucker up.

Have fun Smile

Soup4Rush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeilPeartFan wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:
NeilPeartFan wrote:

Well, if I were you I'd use an Apothecary Jar candle (Lit) to shove up your ass. Its rounded edges make it harder to go up, unless of course its you shoving it up your ass......Your asshole has been worked with abit so it won't be too rough.

It doesn't really matter what kind of lighter you use, a Zippo would be a personal loving lighter. Alot of people prefere them over bics. Just run along, take the Zippo with the pretty pink Unicorn on the front and lighter that sucker up.

Have fun Smile

Ouch! What is Apothecary? Confused
NeilPeartFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soup4Rush wrote:
NeilPeartFan wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:
NeilPeartFan wrote:

Have fun Smile

Ouch! What is Apothecary? Confused

You don't know? Surprised

Soup4Rush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, but my wife probably does,
NeilPeartFan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soup4Rush wrote:
no, but my wife probably does,

Why would you ask a 16 year old teenager an oppinion on candles when you have a wife who loves them? Confused

Walkinghairball

Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because only the oppinion you have, matters. As we have seen. Shocked
awip2062

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, NPF, what Bro said is it.

I mean after all, you in your great wisdom determined by looking at one post Aerosmitten made (which was a whole sentence long and a joke at that) that she is a bad drummer proving how much smarter you are than the multiple university professors from two different countries that wanted her to attend their institutions AND how much smarter you are than the co-founder of Musician's Institute who is trying to convince Aero to go into drumming professionally doing studio work.

If you can tell she is a bad drummer simply by that post while she has fooled these professional musicians who have listened to her work, well then, we must need to learn from you.

Last edited by awip2062 on Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soup4Rush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is gone t.... His mommy must have taken his computer away until he eats his brussel sprouts.
awip2062

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmmmmmmm....or maybe until he learns what Thumper taught millions of kids: If you can't say nuthin' nice...
Walkinghairball

Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a matter of oppinion. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Neil Peart All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: