Post by Soup4Rush »

I am always thinkin brutha..
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Boys, boys, boys......
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

NeilPeartFan wrote:If you're being smart, might as well shut up before you blow a candle out of your ass. You're not where near my intellectual level so don't even try.

Stop acting like you're 6 years old and I'll stop acting like I'm 10 years older than you.
What kind of candle would you suggest I use? I don't know too much about candles so if you could recommend one, I would be grateful. Also, should I use a lit one or an unlit one? It seems to me a lit one would singe my butt hairs so I am thinking the unlit one would probably be the one I would want to use, right? Let me know, oh also would you recommend the bic or the zippo to light the candle should I go the lit route? :razz: :cool:
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

NeilPeartFan wrote:If you're being smart, might as well shut up before you blow a candle out of your ass. You're not where near my intellectual level so don't even try.

Stop acting like you're 6 years old and I'll stop acting like I'm 10 years older than you.
NPF... before this gets out of hand, can you please clarify on who you're speaking to. You don't wanna piss these people off...
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

NeilPeartFan wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:

What kind of candle would you suggest I use? I don't know too much about candles so if you could recommend one, I would be grateful. Also, should I use a lit one or an unlit one? It seems to me a lit one would singe my butt hairs so I am thinking the unlit one would probably be the one I would want to use, right? Let me know, oh also would you recommend the bic or the zippo to light the candle should I go the lit route? :razz: :cool:
Well, if I were you I'd use an Apothecary Jar candle (Lit) to shove up your ass. Its rounded edges make it harder to go up, unless of course its you shoving it up your ass......Your asshole has been worked with abit so it won't be too rough.

It doesn't really matter what kind of lighter you use, a Zippo would be a personal loving lighter. Alot of people prefere them over bics. Just run along, take the Zippo with the pretty pink Unicorn on the front and lighter that sucker up.

Have fun :)

Ouch! What is Apothecary? :?
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

no, but my wife probably does,
NeilPeartFan

Post by NeilPeartFan »

Last edited by NeilPeartFan on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Because only the oppinion you have, matters. As we have seen. :shock:
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Yeah, NPF, what Bro said is it.

I mean after all, you in your great wisdom determined by looking at one post Aerosmitten made (which was a whole sentence long and a joke at that) that she is a bad drummer proving how much smarter you are than the multiple university professors from two different countries that wanted her to attend their institutions AND how much smarter you are than the co-founder of Musician's Institute who is trying to convince Aero to go into drumming professionally doing studio work.

If you can tell she is a bad drummer simply by that post while she has fooled these professional musicians who have listened to her work, well then, we must need to learn from you.
Last edited by awip2062 on Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

He is gone t.... His mommy must have taken his computer away until he eats his brussel sprouts.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hmmmmmmmmmm....or maybe until he learns what Thumper taught millions of kids: If you can't say nuthin' nice...
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

That is a matter of oppinion. :razz:
This space for rent