You just don't want to meet some people

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

You just don't want to meet some people

Post by by-tor »

I just got out of jail (well, about three hours ago) for an old warrant for writing a bad check (back in 1988 ). And while my 'crime' was a minor one, I had the 'pleasure' of being in a holding cell with this guy.....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... su/1943848
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Goodness me, By-tor! :shock:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

If you don't support the death penalty, this guy will make you reconsider. :evil:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

By-Tor, in some instances, I do agree with the death penalty. I tell you this, if they don't keep him away from general population in prison, he will end up with the death penalty though!
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

awip2062 wrote:By-Tor, in some instances, I do agree with the death penalty. I tell you this, if they don't keep him away from general population in prison, he will end up with the death penalty though!
I won't shed a tear.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I didn't think so. I think you would defend a kid from a man like that with your life.
Onward and Upward!
wcp

Post by wcp »

who wouldn't? that stuff is just wrong.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Amarok

Post by Amarok »

I would. For sure, it's my goddam job :wink:
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Even if he doesn't get the death penalty, he'll get his in jail. Even criminals have a 'code of conduct' and child rapists are the lowest of the low, even to them.

His time will come. 8)
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

After due consideration, I have deleted this overly harsh, 'more heat than light' post.

Last edited by Zivo on Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Zivo, admit it. You just wanted to post some pictures from your camping trip :roll:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Zivo

Post by Zivo »

Way to take the impact out of a rant :roll:
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Hehe, I'm sorry. I understand what you're saying and it seems the government and society as a whole has certain moral obligations towards prisoners. People with your opinion are typically ignored, I guess you're just old-fashioned ;) As for me, I don't have a position on the subject. Then again, I don't pay taxes yet!
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Zivo

Post by Zivo »

Damn! I wanted to say the last bit (about the taxes). :D
Yeah, when you realize that some of your hard earned bread goes to keep scum alive it makes you wonder why you shouldn't just rip off the government that is ripping you off. Yeah, expensively sustain a murderers life, while telling me I shouldn't see a tit or catch a buzz.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i completely agree zivo , but i myself cannot take the lives of those who had