Blue Man Group

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Moscow is happening, but we aren't in the jazz band this year, so we aren't going. :(
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Bummage. :(

So, another time then?! :-D
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

yeah watching The Complex tour dvd again :-D ......there is so much Rush in the music and I aint shitting...oh jings everyone watch this dvd,,,you honestly wont regret it...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Walkinghairball wrote:Bummage. :(

We hope to ged back in band when things aren't as busy here with taking care of my parents, but....

Remember that band trip we took in spring last year to Disneyland with the band? It really stressed us out raising the funds with all the fundraisers and extra time we had to devote to band PR. Well, it seems that the band director wants to take the kids to DC in 2008 or 2009. When Dovey heard that, she exclaimed, "Well then I'M not joing band again those years!" She likes the local travels and the Moscow trip too, but the huge trips that basically make it so she has to devote much of her free time to being able to go on a trip...no way.

Dan would love for us to come visit you as a family, though. We just need to fit it in with surgeries and doctors appointments and...
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

schuette wrote:yeah watching The Complex tour dvd again :-D ......there is so much Rush in the music and I aint shitting...oh jings everyone watch this dvd,,,you honestly wont regret it...
Do you need a laxitive, Schu? *wink*
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

awip2062 wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:Bummage. :(

We hope to ged back in band when things aren't as busy here with taking care of my parents, but....

Remember that band trip we took in spring last year to Disneyland with the band? It really stressed us out raising the funds with all the fundraisers and extra time we had to devote to band PR. Well, it seems that the band director wants to take the kids to DC in 2008 or 2009. When Dovey heard that, she exclaimed, "Well then I'M not joing band again those years!" She likes the local travels and the Moscow trip too, but the huge trips that basically make it so she has to devote much of her free time to being able to go on a trip...no way.

Dan would love for us to come visit you as a family, though. We just need to fit it in with surgeries and doctors appointments and...

Just say when............................when it's time to say when........then. :lol:
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

LOL! You got it, Bro.

First, we ged my mom through surgery.
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

Unnahstood.

Well see about the Blue Man show here.
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

yep I'm still going on about them lol.....obviously no one has really watched to them as there would be more comments about them...good, bad or indifferent :lol:
I think you have seen these guys in adverts over there but you'll honestly love the dvd The Complex Tour....since I got it just after Christmas I have played it constantly :lol:

The bottom pic is from the dvd....I would like to know which ones the original three are though as I know there is a few of them...

Walkinghairball

Ticket prices are between $45 and $90 a piece..................ouch.
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

they're ?25 here...and they're only in London..

I'm gonna move this thread to General as no one is reading....or commenting on them....I want a discussion on the dvd The Complex Tour!
:lol:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I see they are coming to The Gibson Amphitheater at Universal Studios.
Onward and Upward!
schuette

Post by schuette »

you really should try to see the dvd t...you'll love it
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

I have watched the DVD a couple of times. I enjoy it a lot, as does my teenager. :)
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I wonder if our local store has it on DVD.
Onward and Upward!