Boots?

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ElderberryRyan

Boots?

Post by ElderberryRyan »

How do most of your guys get your boots? I'm running on wifi, is there a program I need or something?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I tend to wear skate shoes; they are more comfy with my bunions. *wink*

I get mine in the mail.
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

You have b onions...................... I only have Walla Walla's. :razz:
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Mine aren't as sweet.
Onward and Upward!
ElderberryRyan

Post by ElderberryRyan »

how does it all work? cos I have absolutely NO boots myself, and I'm under the impression that if you don't have any trading material, you're out!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

ElderberryRyan wrote:how does it all work? cos I have absolutely NO boots myself, and I'm under the impression that if you don't have any trading material, you're out!

If you are real nice and give a proper introduction of who you are, (Ettiquite, [Ogg] :-D demands it), then PM Ogg, or H3WMW, or Slaine. They might all be able to help with the boot thinger.

There are a few others who have them also. Just don't do anything illegal or we will duct tape you. :twisted: :razz:
This space for rent
ElderberryRyan

Post by ElderberryRyan »

No, never would I think of that, I'm a hard workin musician myself, and would know how pissed I would be, that's why I admire how you guys do this for free, so that we enjoy more rush, without hurting the band!
Walkinghairball

Cool. So I checked out yer Myspace stuff, pretty cool. Tell us something. How old, state or country. Nothing too detailed................yet. And go check out other threads too. Some are good info most are good old fashioned spamfests, but we here like to have a good time postin, so have at and enjoy.

Hairball. :-D
Last edited by Walkinghairball on Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
This space for rent
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

There's also http://www.dimeadozen.org/

A good torrent site for boots. High quality stuff too. The registration is on and off, so you may have to check a few times a day, for a few days before you can open an account.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Walkinghairball wrote:Just don't do anything illegal or we will duct tape you. :twisted: :razz:
Oh, pllllllllllllllllllease, Bro, can't I just duct tape someone for fun?!?!?

Elder, I got my first boots from kind friends when I had none to give. With STERN reminders that I NEVER charge anyone even shipping costs when I pass them on. If you follow Hairy's advice and intro yourself and ask, you might strike Rush!
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

I get mine online from very durable, safety toes and electrical hazzard protection too.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Me wrote:I get mine online from very durable, safety toes and electrical hazzard protection too.
??? :-)

Here you are elderberry, fifteen Rush boots available for download http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/browse- ... earch=Rush (you may have to sign up). This will give you something to trade with, good luck.
If you need downloading advice feel free to send a pm
Me

Post by Me »

Ogg wrote:
Me wrote:I get mine online from very durable, safety toes and electrical hazzard protection too.
??? :-)

Here you are elderberry, fifteen Rush boots available for download http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/browse- ... earch=Rush (you may have to sign up). This will give you something to trade with, good luck.
If you need downloading advice feel free to send a pm
Wolverine
good boots.

I think if the guy can play six differnt instruments and sign to boot (yes pun) I would assume he can click a mouse and down load but forbade you, is it legal? I never have down loaded even one song or movie illegal, honest and further more don't think it is right either.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Oh Me, I wish I could understand your posts a little better.
I trust we arent going to have a downloading/is it moral debate?
For the record I use the 'torrent' system of downloading and yes one WILL need advice on how to configure the programme for maximum speed and instructions on bypassing the protocol encryption, as most isp's recognise the bittorrent protocol and 'choke' one's bandwidth, sigh.
ElderberryRyan

Post by ElderberryRyan »

Exactally, I'm having those problems. Perhaps a tutorial is in order?