Want to Date a Rock Star?

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Want to Date a Rock Star?

Post by awip2062 »

I read this today on Blabbermouth:

"VH1 and the producers of "The Surreal Life" and "My Fair Brady" bring you Rock of Love", the hottest relationship show ever ... or at least since "Flavor of Love".

Are you one of those girls who likes the "bad boys?" Do guys in bands drive you wild? Do you like to party like a rock star and now are ready to date one? If so, then this is the show for you.

Twenty girls will live in a mansion in the Hollywood Hills and compete for the love of one of the '90s hottest rockers. Of course, producers can't tell you who he is yet (speculation is that it's POISON's Bret Michaels), but they swear he's real. What they can tell you is he was the "bad-boy" lead singer of a famous '90s rock band and he still tours today.

If you are ready to party like a rock star and fall in love with one, too, then email your photo, contact info and a bio to rockoflovecasting@yahoo.com. Must be over 21 years of age.

The interviewing process will take place between February 1 and February 9. Filming will begin around March 3. New York auditions will be held at Shetler Studios (244 W. 54st). Los Angeles auditions will be held at 6565 Sunset Blvd. Suite 265 Los Angeles 91316."

Okay, now if I wasn't married (to a rocker even, thanks be to G-d!) would I want to live in the Hollywood Hills in a mansion and compete for the *ahem* love of some 90's bad boy lead singer of a famous band who is still touring?

:pukeright:
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Re: Want to Date a Rock Star?

Post by CygnusX1 »

awip2062 wrote:I read this today on Blabbermouth:

"VH1 and the producers of "The Surreal Life" and "My Fair Brady" bring you Rock of Love", the hottest relationship show ever ... or at least since "Flavor of Love".

Are you one of those girls who likes the "bad boys?" Do guys in bands drive you wild? Do you like to party like a rock star and now are ready to date one? If so, then this is the show for you.

Twenty girls will live in a mansion in the Hollywood Hills and compete for the love of one of the '90s hottest rockers. Of course, producers can't tell you who he is yet (speculation is that it's POISON's Bret Michaels), but they swear he's real. What they can tell you is he was the "bad-boy" lead singer of a famous '90s rock band and he still tours today.

If you are ready to party like a rock star and fall in love with one, too, then email your photo, contact info and a bio to rockoflovecasting@yahoo.com. Must be over 21 years of age.

The interviewing process will take place between February 1 and February 9. Filming will begin around March 3. New York auditions will be held at Shetler Studios (244 W. 54st). Los Angeles auditions will be held at 6565 Sunset Blvd. Suite 265 Los Angeles 91316."

Okay, now if I wasn't married (to a rocker even, thanks be to G-d!) would I want to live in the Hollywood Hills in a mansion and compete for the *ahem* love of some 90's bad boy lead singer of a famous band who is still touring?

I hope it's LEMMY FROM MOTORHEAD. :twisted:
Don't start none...won't be none.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

CygnusX1 wrote:

He wouldnt have to choose he'd bang all 20!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

YYZ30 wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:

He wouldnt have to choose he'd bang all 20!
oh testify Brudda. I can't believe he scores (as butt-ugly as he is).
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

They aren't allowing gay men to compete for the rock star's love?! THAT'S DISCRIMINATION!!! :x

I think Barry needs to file a lawsuit...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

ElfDude wrote:They aren't allowing gay men to compete for the rock star's love?! THAT'S DISCRIMINATION!!! :x

Barry and Lemmy?

*ponders the insanity of THAT*

"That'll go over like a Led Zeppelin." - Keith Moon
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Lemmy...*ponders this*

I understand the reason he can bang all 20 is because he is a gentleman and knows how to treat a lady right.
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

ElfDude wrote:They aren't allowing gay men to compete for the rock star's love?! THAT'S DISCRIMINATION!!! :x

Not just Barry, either!
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

I'm thinking of filing one myself...

I did not say that! I DID NOT SAY THAT!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Nope, you didn't.

You typed it.
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

*secretley fills out his application*

Umm, hi honey . . . when did you ged home?
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

zepboy wrote:*secretley fills out his application*

Umm, hi honey . . . when did you ged home?
that's just not right. :lol: :roll: