Illegal Aliens Getting US Citizens' Rights, and Then Some!

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Illegal Aliens Getting US Citizens' Rights, and Then Some!

Post by awip2062 »

Well, Bank of America decided to quit requiring social security numbers or credit histories from people who want credit cards. They started a pilot program in Los Angeles reportedly the home of the most illegals in the nation. I find this to be funny because I remember being turned down by a bank (don't think it was B of A, though) in Los Angeles when I tried to get a checking account back in the 90s simply because I didn't have my green card. LOL If it were today I wouldn't need my green card anymore.

Speaking of Social Security, people are working on making it law that illegals can get social security benefits after working for only 1 1/2 years. Not bad, eh? Especially when I need to work, as a citizen of the United States, for TEN YEARS to get the same "right."
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Native Americans need green cards? :?
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Mmmmmmmm...well, they didn't believe I was Navajo. They believed I was an alien from Mexico.

Strangely enough, at the same time period, I got a scholarship called Minority Access to Research Careers based upon my grades, the area of work I wished to enter and my claim of being native without any papers proving I am Navajo. The head of the program at my school was hispanic and she had no trouble believing I was Navajo, nor did the Navajo professor who worked at the university in the biology department.
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

awip2062 wrote:The head of the program at my school was hispanic and she had no trouble believing I was Navajo, nor did the Navajo professor who worked at the university in the biology department.
Nor do I when I see your pictures.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Neither do I when i bite into her almost world famous authentic, super secret recipe, never touched by whitey hands fry bread!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Never touched by whitey hands, except when I make a slave of Panacea! LOL
Onward and Upward!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

gee, I thought I was the only one you played slaveboy with. Hmmmmmmm
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

I CLOSED MY B/A account. Forget that crap.

As soon as they Ged busted for aiding/abetting illegal aliens, it's so over.
Don't start none...won't be none.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Problem is....no one is busting them. They are being allowed to do this! :roll:
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

awip2062 wrote:Problem is....no one is busting them. They are being allowed to do this! :roll:
Although there are discrimination laws/issues that B/A will use (as a loophole), B/A is just out for money and they don't care WHERE it comes from.

On the other hand, there's the aiding/abetting of illegal aliens that is cut-and-dry. That law SHOULD trump it. We'll see.
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Unfortunately, my fellow dying breed of Americans, laws are no longer seen as needing to be followed in this country as much as something to be overcome.

Our system of juris prudence has swayed way far to the left end of the spectrum in regards to the protection of the victim. This has gone even to the point of protecting the rights of those who are not our citizens. We have been turned inside out by those moving from the outside in. By using our system of justice against us, they are now controlling our government from outside our borders.

Go sit down and read Marx's Communist Manifesto and you will see how it is done. I do not condone (SP) communism, but I do see the brilliance Marx displayed in his understand of human nature and its effect on governing bodies.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

zepboy wrote:Unfortunately, my fellow dying breed of Americans, laws are no longer seen as needing to be followed in this country as much as something to be overcome.

Our system of juris prudence has swayed way far to the left end of the spectrum in regards to the protection of the victim. This has gone even to the point of protecting the rights of those who are not our citizens. We have been turned inside out by those moving from the outside in. By using our system of justice against us, they are now controlling our government from outside our borders.

Go sit down and read Marx's Communist Manifesto and you will see how it is done. I do not condone (SP) communism, but I do see the brilliance Marx displayed in his understand of human nature and its effect on governing bodies.
that does it.....I'm going to pull in front of Home Depot, load about 20 of 'em (illegals) in the back (thinking they're getting day work) and drop 'em off in front of the ICE/INS office. :P

Sweet justice.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Anyone ever seen the movie Soylent Green? How about if you aren't a citizen and you don't have a Soylent Green card, you are pitchforked into a shredder truck and made into crackers for the hungry?

I guess I can't say I'm a liberal/Democrat if I absolutely HATE the people who enter our country illegally.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Sure you can, you are simply an individual who doesn't have to be in lock-step with everyone else who claims that political persuasion.
Onward and Upward!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Yeah, but I'm definitely not Liberal. I'm not much for bleeding hearts, high taxes for the middle class, gun control, any of that pansy stuff. I want a wall all along the southern border, but I don't want anyone to tell someone they can't get an abortion or can't smoke. I guess I'm all over the place, but it all boils down to being self-responsible and in turn having all the freedoms that an fairly intelligent, thoughtful being should have.

We need a new party or two.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))