RUSH on South Park

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

For all of you with headaches from thinking too much...

act like a drummer and go braindead for a bit :wink:

and take two Rush CDs and call me in the morning at

1-888-RUS-HROX
Onward and Upward!
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Geddy's first day of school

Post by Zivo »

To say Geddy's first day at South Park Elementary didn't go very well is a gross understatement.
First, they all made fun of his shoes. 'Said they looked like ballerina slippers. As a result Stan is trying to get everyone to call him "Beddy".

The tough kids were jealous of his goatee. They pulled him around the playground by it, decided he looked like a beat-poet, and beat him up.

Then, right at 3:00 sharp, the going-home bell sounded, Cartman's ass shot fire and melted poor Ged's sunglasses to a black, smouldering pulp.

He's going to have some interesting things to discuss at tonights rehearsal.

wcp

Post by wcp »

poor Geddy he looks so sad.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

PV wrote:I checked out the link Kares posted for the "Canadian" RushPark and I must say, Zivo, yours ROCK! I like them much better and they are in the spirit of the show. Now, I'm not a regular watcher so I don't know about this "Canadian" style but I will vote for Zivo's.

i don't knwo if you watch the show PV, but thats what south park canadians tend to look like, i assure you, being a candian, we have jaws not 2 sections of a head
PV
Site Admin

Re: Geddy's first day of school

Post by PV »

Zivo wrote:To say Geddy's first day at South Park Elementary didn't go very well is a gross understatement.
First, they all made fun of his shoes. 'Said they looked like ballerina slippers. As a result Stan is trying to get everyone to call him "Beddy".

The tough kids were jealous of his goatee. They pulled him around the playground by it, decided he looked like a beat-poet, and beat him up.

Then, right at 3:00 sharp, the going-home bell sounded, Cartman's ass shot fire and melted poor Ged's sunglasses to a black, smouldering pulp.

He's going to have some interesting things to discuss at tonights rehearsal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Someone pass the popcorn? This is going to be good!

And thanks, Myghin, for the reassurance on Canadian head structure. :wink:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I like your idea Zivo keep up the good thoughts.
Zivo

Post by Zivo »

Alex's first day at school was quite different than Geddy's. He had lots of fun with his new friends. First, Mr Garrison let us all have some of his "secret brew" from his thermos. Then everything got really silly, and we danced around like lambada champions. When that got boring, we had fun hassling the janitor, throwing up all over the place. It's ok, though. He really likes to spread sawdust on the floor. Then little Al was locked in detention for what seemed to be forever, while the kids chanted "FREE ALEX, FREE ALEX!" The only thing that was bad was when he was getting a spanking from Mr. Hat, and said the "F" word accidentally. This made Mr. Hat very angry, and he struck Alex repeatedly in the nose (what nose?) Alex then fell off the chair, dragging Mr. Hat with him, and broke off his wooden head when he landed butt-first on him. Mr. Garrison is still crying over it, and the South Park Kids accepted him as one of their own.

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

OH MY!!!! :shock: :shock:

:D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh my GED! You are hilarious! Do Neil! Do Neil!
Onward and Upward!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

8) That is so funny! You have nailed this, man. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Neil! :D
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Zivo

Neil at school

Post by Zivo »

Not much is known about Neil's first day at school. When his parents asked how it went he refused to be interviewed, said he would be up in his room "creating" and would they send up his Chicken and Stars soup with some Cheesy Poofs and a nice white wine.
What is known, mostly from the stories told around blazing campfires on wooded windy nights, is that Neil's school work was criticized by most of the teachers, until he beat them all, one-by-one, in a battle of wits and grits, or heart and mind, as Neil would refer to it, if he would give an interview...by the end of the day, he had made as many enemies as he made friends, once again bringing balance to South Park Elementary. As he was about to speed off on his Gyrocycle, the school board offered him a job, making him the youngest professor in South Park History.
"Ladies and gentlemen...the Professor teaching dumbshits!"

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

:lol: Very very good! :lol:
Zivo

Post by Zivo »

:lol:
Maybe I should have saved Alex for last, eh? Heh-heh.
I feel a bit weird :oops: as I work on this little project, I must admit. I can see how some might think I'm being a bit "harsh" or...(ugh)unfeeling, the way I have portrayed them. Thinking further I am reminded that RUSH is the single most influential force in my music, writing and general "way of thinking". So perhaps it's the way they would want it. The real slapped together with the make-believe, as long as we get a laugh and learn something by the end of the episode.
If anyone were to feel offended by anything I have written and/or drawn, I must borrow a quote from a very wise man, who once said...
"Screw you guys, I'm going home" :P :lol: :wink:

Ooh, gotta go. Just thought of a 2112 tie-in!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

roflmao!

I don't think you need to worry as I really think we all know you are not meaning to degrade. And you know that humour needs an element of truth in it to really be funny.

2112 tie-in? Hmmm....most of us here probably won't ged it, as no one likes the band that did that LP. :wink:
Onward and Upward!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

What ^^^ said. 8)

And 2112? Sounds like a trick math question to me. :shock: