You Know You Love Rush When...

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

We had talked about a possible road trip to Elfland. But don't tell nobody, it's a secret. :-D
This space for rent
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Walkinghairball wrote:We had talked about a possible road trip to Elfland. But don't tell nobody, it's a secret. :-D

LOL!!! "Elfland"...
:smt082
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I'm glad I didn't fail in the humor department. I've been killing here with the jokes today too. :-D
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I want to visit Elfland. I will someday. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

I know I love Rush when,

* Basically all of the time, because I spent almost my entire life sofar, defending their music, their lyrics, and so on...mainly 'cause I've met so many people that didn't like their music and stuff. And in just as many cases, that they thought it was necessary to underline that with all sorts of negative comments to go along with that. Th?t's when I first learned and realized, that life is more than meets the eye, so to say...you can't judge a book by the cover...

* I see my future wife (which I n?ver would have met if it weren't for my beloved heroes...)

* And of coarse, most recent...when I play Snakes and Arrows for the, I don't know how maniest time" and still think, "see? I was right!"