Deleted

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Deleted

Post by Me »

Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Aye, Me! This is indeed an impressive post. (Post, get it? ... Bah! :-D ) While I do not have those impressive stats at my fingertips I indeed know of the incidents and the horses. Perhaps I'm handicapper "junior" or "lite" or "erzsatz." :oops:

It reminds me of my trip to Saratoga Springs last August where I once again visited the Racing Hall of Fame. True Nirvana (or in my case NERDvana) for lovers of this Sport of Kings. All the fun, stats, interactive exhibits and movies are interesting and FUN. Plus the Saratoga Springs race track is a delight for anyone. Lovers of the ponies or not. Steeped in history and charm of the area (plus RUSH is up there alot!) it's a "picnic-like" atmosphere. It beats the "seedy" atmosphere of the the tracks downstate but I digress.

First leg of Triple Crown over. My Ma played Hard Spun across the board so she won a few on Place and Show and her friend picked 7-8 for the Exacta 'cause it is her and her husband's birthday!!! Alas, she's not a bettor and only bet $2 :roll: but she would have cleaned UP on that one!!!! A friend had bet Street Sense so Kudos to her.

I think Cowtown Cat is still running! :-D

I've never seen a happier jockey. EVER! And I don't think it was the Queen's presence that made him grin. ;)

On to the Preakness! It will be interesting to see if the drought continues. I remember Affirmed winning the Triple Crown but I didn't realize it was that long ago! (Yes folks I was watching the ponies in 1978 when I was still in diapers. :) And if you believe THAT one I gotta bridge to sell ya. ;) ) I sang "My Old Kentucky Home" yesterday and now gotta brush up on "Maryland My Maryland." :-D

On on!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Me

Post by Me »

Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Me

Post by Me »

Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me

Post by Me »

Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Me

Post by Me »

Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Me wrote:Horse Jockey Odds
Mint Slewlep Garcia 30-1
Xchanger Dominguez 15-1
Circular Quay Velazquez 8-1
Curlin Albarado 7-2
King of the Roxy Gomez 12-1
Flying First Class Pino 20-1
Hard Spun Borel 5-2
Street Sense Borel 7-5
C P West Prado 20-1

Slip Circular Quay in for Rose

my handicap pick 4-8-7
Whaz dat about Circular Quay? 8)

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Me

Post by Me »

Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me

Post by Me »

Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me

Post by Me »

Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yestermorrow

Post by Yestermorrow »

No you didn't, Me... :-D
Me

Post by Me »

nemesis
Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me

Post by Me »

Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me

Post by Me »

Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me

Post by Me »

Last edited by Me on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.