What is Neil thinking?

All about Neil

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Neil's thinking, "Thanks for leaning forward Matt....now I'm the tallest one in the photo."

FYI those in the photo are: Matt Sorum (plays with the Cult now, I believe), Kenny Aranoff (the hardest working drummer in the business, that dude has played with everyone! and kicks major buttocks!), the daughter of Buddy Rich (sorry I can't remember her name), NEP, and Rod Morgenstein (one of the most solid drummers on the planet, plays for the Dixie Dregs).
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Aaaah I can't even think what he's thinking because I KNOW what I'm thinking!!

RAAR RAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

NPG is "Bearning for Peart!" :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:FYI those in the photo are: Matt Sorum (plays with the Cult now, I believe), Kenny Aranoff (the hardest working drummer in the business, that dude has played with everyone! and kicks major buttocks!), the daughter of Buddy Rich (sorry I can't remember her name), NEP, and Rod Morgenstein (one of the most solid drummers on the planet, plays for the Dixie Dregs).
Why is it that I am totally NOT surprised that you knew who all those people are, Kael? In fact, when I put it up, I wondered if you would mention any of them. So, maybe NEP is thinking, "I wonder if my dear friend Kaelmwithsomesortofhousecleaninginstrument will like this picture of us?"
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Ayeee, I really dig all of those drummers. I'm not a huge fan of everyone Matt Sorum's played with, but he's fabulous and I really like Aronoff and Morgenstein plays stuff that makes NEP pay attention. I think this picture was taken at the release party for Burning for Buddy. NEP worked closely with Rich's daughter (whose name is Cathy, by the way) and I read somewhere that she said even though her father had never meet NEP, she thinks they would have gotten along pretty well.

Neil's thinking, "Oh rad!!! Do I see tiny corn cobs over there on the munchie plate? Those things are the coolest!"
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, KaelMwhoknowssomuchandIsitatyourfeetandlisten, Is it me or does Rod remind you of that annoying guy in Fame who supposedly wrote the music for them all to dance to? 80s attack on the hair. :wink:

KaelMwithascrubbrush

Kares4Rush wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, KaelMwhoknowssomuchandIsitatyourfeetandlisten, Is it me or does Rod remind you of that annoying guy in Fame who supposedly wrote the music for them all to dance to? 80s attack on the hair. :wink:
:lol: :lol: you have a point there....
-Steven Wright
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

thinking" HAHA i still am the mail with the smallest visible forehead
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

He's glad he wore high heels today.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

High heels....Neil??? :shock:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

No, I'm NOT stoned...I'm just thinkin' of the DRTs!