Should Neil create another video?

All about Neil

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

rushlight

Should Neil create another video?

Post by rushlight »

I'm sure NPG would scream YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I would love to see another video like AWIP. Neil can play to the music of Vapor Trails or the latest album that Rush will work on once the whole thing with Alex is solved. This is a man that should be called Percussion god or King of Percussion. :wink: And since he is married again and hanging with his buddies and working with what he loves, why not? So tell me...do you want another video and what album should he play from? :D
I love my Welshman.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Of course he should do another video!!! He could do a 30th anniversary tape so we could see him drumming to songs from all eras, and on his new Paragon Sabians, of course!!! 8)
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Yeah, but he should keep his clothes on :shock: None of those Tommy Lee/Pamela Anderson videos :P :wink: :P
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Aw man, yer no fun!!! 8)
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Another drum video! Yes!

Clothes on? Well, okay. Cuz Dan won't let it in the house if he is undressed in it.
Onward and Upward!
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Aw that would be no fun. Let's hope Neil takes off his shirt for the next video! :lol:
I love my Welshman.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Yeah, YEAH!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Whoo hoo!!!! *THUD*
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

NPG,
Thanks for the new pic of Neil! I had to add that one to my collection! Very nice!!! All those in favor of Neil doing another video, ANY kind of video, say AYE!!!

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i haven't seen awip yet :( i could have bought it down south in hte music store, i knew i should have but it had no price tag on it
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Aiiii, I haven't seen AWIP yet either...and I'm a drummer :( :( ahh well....
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Tinkertoy Drummer

Post by Tinkertoy Drummer »

Kael (too tired to type the rest!), I HIGHLY recommend AWIP......really amazing to see a "master" start all over again, and re-invent his craft. I'd like to see another album or so before he tackles one, since now we're seeing him combine his old approach to playing with what he learned before Echo. So maybe another DVD in a year or two, featuring that sparkling black DW contraption!

With that said, AYE!
Brad
"Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware....."
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Just call Kael what we do...Kaelneedsanewname.

:lol:
KaelMwithascrubbrush

neilpeart_gal wrote:Just call Kael what we do...Kaelneedsanewname.

:lol:
Who me? 8)
-Steven Wright
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Ha ha! Kael has a cool name. Next time Neil makes a video, NPG will be hiding behind the drumset. :lol:
I love my Welshman.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

You know it baby!!!! :lol:

WHOO HOO!!!!