By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

August 23rd Kansas City
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Snakes & Arrows Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LisaBug2112

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: August 23rd Kansas City Reply with quote

Cant wait, but it is going to be friggin HOT!!!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Middle Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that August heat will be boiling!
Course at the end of the show you'll probably be freezing.
Least I do.

KaelMwithascrubbrush

Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friggin' Hot...and I can't wait! I'm bringing my 12-year-old son this time. Waa-hoo!
Walkinghairball

Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back.
awip2062

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:
Friggin' Hot...and I can't wait! I'm bringing my 12-year-old son this time. Waa-hoo!

KaelMWithAScrubBrushWhoHasBeenAWOLForFarTooLong!!!!

We've missed you, dude!

Are you gonna stick 'round for a time? We'd love to catch up with ya!
KaelMwithascrubbrush

Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey...for those of us going to the KC show...are we going to meet anywhere? Just a bit over two weeks...I can't freeeeeeeakin' wait! I'm so excited to see "Digital Man," "Entre Nous," and "Between the Wheels" live. Those are some of my favorite Rush songs of all time!
LisaBug2112

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there is no tailgating allowed in the parking lot, so meeting there is out. My mom in law only lives a few miles from that place, so wont take us long to get there. First thing we do is buy our gear at the stand, then get our seats. I do not eat, drink, or go to the restroom throughout ANY show. I REFUSE to miss anything!!!!!!!!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
awip2062

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you consider going away from your seat during the set break? Or do you stay put even then?
LisaBug2112

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stay put lol i do not like taking chances. We can leave early from the house & hang someplace inside maybe. or stand in line, or something. I am shy though, not really into meeting new people. Not as bad as i used to be however.
LisaBug2112

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are my husband & i meeting with any peeps or not? I think we are allowed to hang out before gates open, just no parties in parking lot allowed.
awip2062

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to meet you, but I won't be there.

Anyone else?
KaelMwithascrubbrush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give a better report later but it was totally FREAKING AWSOME!!!
awip2062

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice red text, but didya really mean it? *wink*
Wendy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so what did you see, who did you meet, how hot was it at the show, were there many peeps partying, was Geddy right on, was Neil hell on sticks, was Alex scared of the dinosaurs?? Yes, I know, run on question, just answer at your leisure as soon as you can, before the afterglow fades. Inquiring minds want to know, how was the show???? Smile Smile Smile
LisaBug2112

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was VERY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Geddy went to the Baseball hall of fame in KSC that day before the show. He had to show off his new shirt at the encore he bought from there. Basically to me it was like Hehehe i was there & you didnt know it LOL. I wish i could have been there & "accidently" run into him, he most likely ate at gates BBQ for lunch since he was in that area, wish id of eaten there for lunch. I know all 3 like that Gates BBQ, my hubby hasnt even taken me there yet Sad gonna have to make him some day. The heat was not too bad, the air around me was VERY Sweet if you get my "Wind Drift"!!!! Rolling Eyes Geddy was great as always, he & i were wearing the same kind of belt to, i giggled at that. Alex was great as well, i see he can wear VERY tight pants again Shocked I LOVE watching Alex's facial expressions when he plays, it lets me know how much he is enjoying himself while playing. Neil was as good as he always is, we got so lucky & got to see his bus zoom out after he was on it, it just seemed to be real kool to see that. There were some sound problems, but no biggie to this & many other die hard fans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Snakes & Arrows Tour All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: