THANK YOU, By-tor!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Zivo wrote:We are here together, having a blast every day, yes? Most of us MET here. How many hours do some of us spend with our By-torian friends, only to think about them when we or they are not here? How weird is it to feel closer to people you've never met in the flesh, than to some of your own local friends and family?
My point is, that this is real magic. The stuff our parents could never have imagined in their earlier days. They didn't even conjure up this scenario in any sci-fi show back in the day (ok, someone will certainly post an example of how wrong I am there :wink: ). I would like to warmly and sincerely thank our friend and commander By-tor for all of this. He and his Uber-mods create and maintain a place for us to come talk about Rush. A place to play with our mates and build relationships. Our own pizza place for Cliff's sake!
Thanks, man. If you ever need anything, we got your back :wink:
What he said! And can I just add, I love my By-torian family! :D
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Yes, thank you By-Tor for the fun site and atmosphere! :)

ElfDude, that's tough, my brother is a bit autistic and he plugs into the computer to find his escape and sometimes he can be just like that. He is gedding better though and has improved greatly over the past few months. Thankfully he is not like that all the time, I would lose my mind! :shock: I'm sorry you lost your wife to addiction :(
The computer is a great thing to be able to ged on, I just make sure to leave myself mentally available for other things!

Spuds, our experiences really do define us as individuals. While all of us go through troublesome things at one time or another I don't think I would change any of it, I survived it. If I took all of the conflict out of my life then I would be a completely different person! You're also right that nothing is easy, there is a quote that goes "If every day were a holiday then even that would be trying", or something to that extent. Life is just hard!
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
schuette

Post by schuette »

your all a bunch of suck-ups!!....even though he's not in the South anymore he's a still a big hairy redneck shit of a man :P
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Yeah, but I live close enough for him to drive over and kick my ass :shock:

hehe!
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Fuck off, Schu! If you were anything but Scottish you would understand the word "nice" and "friendly" :lol:

Ok, don't hit me with anything metal or anything :wink:
Last edited by Zivo on Tue May 04, 2004 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

schuette wrote:your all a bunch of suck-ups!!....even though he's not in the South anymore he's a still a big hairy redneck shit of a man :P
Are you still upset that I showed everyone the picture of your 'birth defect'? :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

by-tor wrote:
schuette wrote:your all a bunch of suck-ups!!....even though he's not in the South anymore he's a still a big hairy redneck shit of a man :P
Are you still upset that I showed everyone the picture of your 'birth defect'? :twisted:
Now that's cyber love if I ever did see it yep sure enough and the battering goes on in the name of love. But I did take offense at the hairy ape comment drag yourself acrooss the stumps and while I'm at it By-Tor how come you haven't invited everyone up for a fishing trip? You experimenting towards the evolution of the www that could and may possibly or is now the most used mode of traffic beep beep don't get the pop ups ok I beet a bean that the sardine ate being an old serving hippy and all I'll shut up now :shock:
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

by-tor wrote:
Wait... what picture was that?
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

ElfDude wrote:
by-tor wrote:
You know, the extra mouth she has on her ass. :lol: :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
schuette

Re: Thanks By-Tor!

Post by schuette »

OldRUSHfan wrote:Nice place ya got here! Many names I'm familiar with some not!
sorry I'm a bit late .but hope you have fun here anyway :D
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:Now that's cyber love if I ever did see it yep sure enough and the battering goes on in the name of love. But I did take offense at the hairy ape comment drag yourself acrooss the stumps and while I'm at it By-Tor how come you haven't invited everyone up for a fishing trip? You experimenting towards the evolution of the www that could and may possibly or is now the most used mode of traffic beep beep don't get the pop ups ok I beet a bean that the sardine ate being an old serving hippy and all I'll shut up now :shock:
I don't think it's ever going to warm up enough here to fish. :(
schuette

Post by schuette »

by-tor wrote:
ElfDude wrote:
by-tor wrote:
well I see that moving from the South hasn't improved your wit :roll:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

schuette wrote:
by-tor wrote:
ElfDude wrote:
by-tor wrote:
well I see that moving from the South hasn't improved your wit :roll:
But at least everyone now knows why you talk so much shit. :lol:
schuette

Post by schuette »

Zivo wrote:Fuck off, Schu! If you were anything but Scottish you would understand the word "nice" and "friendly" :lol:

Ok, don't hit me with anything metal or anything :wink:

BTW, miss you! (bitch) :twisted:

your treading on thin ice laddie :twisted:
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

You'll be drowned like a rock!
Last edited by Zivo on Tue May 04, 2004 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.