THANK YOU, By-tor!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

neilpeart_gal

THANK YOU, By-tor!

Post by neilpeart_gal »

For allowing us to post whatever silly, useless BS we want to here.

I, for one, appreciate it!!!! :D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

You said it, NPG!

By-Tor rocks and his site does as well.

Also, thanks to all the mods who help By-Tor out! They are not haevy-handed and they let us be. And they play with us too!
Onward and Upward!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Here here! By-tor is by far the best Rush forum going. It is made up of a wonderful, albeit slightly eccentric :wink: , group of folks and I am pleased to know and have put up with me. :lol:
awip2062 wrote:Also, thanks to all the mods who help By-Tor out! They are not haevy-handed and they let us be. And they play with us too!
And t, I am glad you appreciate the fun we have but I want you to know, I appreciate even more the weekly bribes from you and H so you two can continue your Duct Tape Follies. 8)
neilpeart_gal wrote:post whatever silly, useless BS we want to here.
Oh yes! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D

And speaking of silly, useless BS... I heard from the Queen of Useless BS tonight, our beloved Schuette. :D And I quote, "It's after 1am and I'm bored silly... I should be talking to you "Yanks" :wink: Say hi to all at by-tor for me please? Heather"

Jings I miss her... :cry:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Yes! Thank you, By-tor, for ever so much more than just leaving us be! :D We've all benefitted in one way or another from being here, and thank you for your "hands off" approach. You take care of the important stuff and you're mellow on the rest. What a dude! You've also provided a great site for us to meet and interact and generally make nuisances of ourselves! ;)
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

For he's a jolly good By-tor, For he's a jolly good By-tor,
For he's a jolly good By-tor!.....

And so say all of us!

Three cheers!

Hippy-hippy-hooray!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Party at By-Tor!
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Silly stuff? What sillly stuff? I have never posted silly stuff! Silly string, yes but not silly stuff! :shock:

No, seriosly, yes, thank you, by-tor. This is just about the most fun Rush site there is. :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

here here , sure rush is grand but theres fun besides it. without our useless junk would this board be as cool?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Sir Myghin wrote: without our useless junk would this board be as cool?
We post useless junk? :shock:

Truly, I think that many of us come here to let down our hair, so to speak. I know that my life is so full of seriousness that I need a place I can come and play and be silly.
Onward and Upward!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

well i'll mention an unnamed bored where anything non rush is discouragedd.. no fun
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Sir Myghin wrote:well i'll mention an unnamed bored where anything non rush is discouragedd.. no fun
BORED! Perfect typo, SMD! :D That certain unnamed "bored" is most certainly quite boring. :lol:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

PV wrote:
Sir Myghin wrote:well i'll mention an unnamed bored where anything non rush is discouragedd.. no fun
BORED! Perfect typo, SMD! :D That certain unnamed "bored" is most certainly quite boring. :lol:
i'm not used to having my typos praised hehe
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

I for one disagree. Damn you By-tor for letting us post all this silly BS :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:Damn you By-tor
Like I've never hear that before. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

PV wrote:
Amen to that!!! :lol:

But I think I'm the only one who is 'banned' from that board! :lol: