Hello! Guess where I am?

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

By-Tor, I hate to tell you this, but the internet is not how you ged 3 year olds!
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

awip2062 wrote:By-Tor, I hate to tell you this, but the internet is not how you ged 3 year olds!
Shows what you know hippie. This is the digital age....Cyber sex. :lol:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Are you behaving or does the Devil got you :wink:

Hope your having a wonderful time
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:Are you behaving or does the Devil got you
both :twisted:

(Hey!) <---- Rushlight
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

by-tor wrote:
awip2062 wrote:By-Tor, I hate to tell you this, but the internet is not how you ged 3 year olds!
Shows what you know hippie. This is the digital age....Cyber sex. :lol:
I may be a hippie (in YOUR eyes) but I know how I got my kids, and no computer was involved in that!

And I venture to say that your wife would agree that no machine birthed that beautiful child you have! He came out of her at great expense!
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

awip2062 wrote:And I venture to say that your wife would agree that no machine birthed that beautiful child you have! He came out of her at great expense!
I'm sure in your commune babies are born all natural, while people dance around tossing flowers in the air. :lol: But again, this is the digital age. When Connor was born, my wife was part cyborg....with all kinds of machines hooked up to her to monitor this, look for that, and controlling the medicine. So in a sense, he was born to machine.....and the expense was picked up by our insurance. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Hello! Once again, Rushlight here with the latest update on my visit with my baby, The Devil's Advocate. Weather has been wet and a little windy. Cold? Definitely! :D D.A's family is just wonderful and I can't get enough of the marvelous scenery that I pass by. D.A. and his family want to celebrate my birthday early since I go home before my actual birthday. :cry: The beaches are simply breathtaking and I have been taking many, many shots of the waves, the coves, and the different birds that dive for the fish. D.A. took me for a stroll down to what once was a monastery and he took me to a few of the shops nearby. This is the greatest birthday wish I could ever ask for. I hope to give you more updates soon and YES I HAVE BEEN BEHAVING! (hee hee) :twisted: :lol: 8)
I love my Welshman.
Devil's Advocate

rushlight wrote:and the different birds that dive for the fish.
Hmmmm.... Was it a cormorant we saw, or a shag?
D.A. took me for a stroll down to what once was a monastery
It was a priory. Don't ask me what the difference is though....
This is the greatest birthday wish I could ever ask for.
awwwwwww :oops:
YES I HAVE BEEN BEHAVING! (hee hee)
heh...... :twisted: :wink:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Behaving! Yeah, right! :wink:

At my kids births, no one threw flowers around. I would have shot them if they did!
Onward and Upward!
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Hello everybody. I am home again. :cry: It just doesn't feel the same anymore. God, I miss him. :cry: D.A. took me everywhere. There are so many wonderful places in Pembrokeshire. I love the waterfalls and castles. Even though weather hasn't been too kind, I didn't care. I was with him, that was all that mattered. I took many photos of the beaches, animals, EVERYWHERE. D.A. and his family took me to a fine restaurant where I noticed they carried a bag with packages for some reason. :wink: This was all for my birthday. After the meal, they gave me a lot of gifts which I treasure. When we got home, I was even more surprised when D.A. took me to the kitchen where everybody stood and there was a big cake with lighted candles all for me. :oops: They sang Happy Birthday to me and I cut the cake. D.A. gave me many presents and I was just so happy. When the time came for me to leave for Heathrow where I'm supposed to catch my flight, I hugged his family goodbye and the two of us stayed at a hotel so that the next day, we would be at the airport. That was the hardest thing I could do. I didn't want to say goodbye. I held him tight and cried because it was too painful. He held me close and promised we'll see each other again. :cry: When the plane started to take off, my tears started to fall. I wanted to stay. With him. :cry: I took a few photos with my digital camera and I'm converting them to jpegs so you'll see a couple soon. There will be plenty more once I get the rest developed. And just to let you know, this will not be my only trip. It's a promise to D.A. that I will be back again.ImageImage
I love my Welshman.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

What a sweet story!!! :D Rushlight, I don't think I know how you and D.A. met. Tell me the story!

You can PM me if you'd rather. :P
Devil's Advocate

rushlight wrote:Hello everybody. I am home again. :cry: It just doesn't feel the same anymore. God, I miss him. :cry:
I miss you too. :( :cry:
I took a few photos with my digital camera and I'm converting them to jpegs so you'll see a couple soon.
:twisted: Which pictures, hmmmmmmmmm? (I have pictures too, remember - almost 300 of them..... :twisted: )
And just to let you know, this will not be my only trip. It's a promise to D.A. that I will be back again.

Good. :)
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

:D Hello all! I hope somebody can tell me how to post pictures here. I already have the ones from my digital camera prepped and ready. Thanks.
I love my Welshman.
Tommy43sl

Post by Tommy43sl »

Hope you had the best time of your life.:)
instructions for pix
1. join www.shutterfly.com (for free)
2. log in make an album, upload your pix to album.
3. Email yourself album, when you recieve your email you will have a URL link to your album similar to
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4 ... 0000000610 .
4. post a new message at this thread or create a new one cut and paste that URL from your email to your new post.
Voila' I hope this was easy enough for you.
Looking forward to viewing your album.

Tommy
Statue of Liberty 100 yr Birthday Image and the World Trade Center Stood Tall (double click for larger view)
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Thanks for the help Tommy. Here are a few shots. D.A., if I got the names wrong then give the right names! :lol: I know you love to do your devilish trickery. :twisted:

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b ... 4ab710a48b
Last edited by rushlight on Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love my Welshman.