Detroit Show News Review -Spoilers!!

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Wendy

Detroit Show News Review -Spoilers!!

Post by Wendy »

More most excellent news about the S&A tour:

http://bands.goanddomichigan.com/review ... asp?ID=845
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Nice review. My only problem with the author...........................(I'm not shooting the delivery person either).......................this.
In between the band offered lesser-known treats such as "Circumstances," "Entre Nous," "Dreamline," "Natural Science" and "A Passage to Bangkok," closing the show with its Grammy-nominated instrument "YYZ."
Is this foo on crack?!?!?!?!?!

Lesser known?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

PAH-LEEZE!!!!!!!!!!

My 2-bits.
This space for rent
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

That was pretty good yet in my opinion many of these people that do reviews for newspapers etc don't see the big picture and some may not even be that much of a fan. For instance I haven't read one supposedly professional review that could put the connection of the old and new fitting together rather nicely on this tour....but being a fan whore, I did. :-D (whore is my word of the day) It would be a dream job though getting to see all sorts of shows, just to scribble a few words down.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Walkinghairball wrote:Nice review. My only problem with the author...........................(I'm not shooting the delivery person either).......................this.
In between the band offered lesser-known treats such as "Circumstances," "Entre Nous," "Dreamline," "Natural Science" and "A Passage to Bangkok," closing the show with its Grammy-nominated instrument "YYZ."
Is this foo on crack?!?!?!?!?!

Lesser known?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

well to the casual Rush fan those songs are lesser known with the exception of Dreamline.. sorry dude :-)

PAH-LEEZE!!!!!!!!!!

My 2-bits.
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Still, that ls like saying to the casual Led Zeppelin fan, not knowing Thank You or Kashmir. :-)

Or have I been to overly sensitive to it?
This space for rent
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Walkinghairball wrote:Still, that ls like saying to the casual Led Zeppelin fan, not knowing Thank You or Kashmir. :-)

Or have I been to overly sensitive to it?
Nah. To the more evolved Rush fan, leaving out or belittling touchstones like the songs mentioned is blasphemy.
Still, any article on Rush is welcome. Even one by Flanders with "iddly" and "diddly" at the end of every other word :D
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))