The Police

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

The Police

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Yes, I'm slow, but I just got Message in a Box, the Police box set, and I'm totally diggin' it!

Listening to their material all together like this is really, really breathtaking. They were such a "grrrrreat" band (as Tony the Tiger would say)! I hope they do some more studio work.

Rediscovered gems include: "(Walkin') Next to You," "Bring on the Night," "Canary in a Coalmine," "Behind my Camel," "Rehumanize Yourself," and "O My God."
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Saw them 7-29-2007. a night I won't ever forget.
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

My sister saw the show in Vegas. I still lover her, but I haven't been able to talk to her since then :twisted:
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

You have a sister in Vegas? We've had By-torians in Vegas she could have gone to shows with and made ya even more jealous! :evil:
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yer sister need a date for another Police gig??? :razz:
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Yer wife okay with that? LOL
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

awip2062 wrote:Yer wife okay with that? LOL

Oh yeah...............nevermind. :oops:
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

How about asking if his sister wants a couple to go with her so she has company?
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

awip2062 wrote:How about asking if his sister wants a couple to go with her so she has company?

Yeah yeah!!!
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

So ask!
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush

Hairball's in trouble anyway, though...my sister's not really into crustaceans. She dated a fiddler crab for a while, but was put off by how hard it was to get through to him. She said he was really pretty cold...eveything just bounced off him. :razz:
-Steven Wright
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

But he's not a crab. Crab ended in July.
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush

awip2062 wrote:But he's not a crab. Crab ended in July.
Yea, but look at the portrait in his avitar...he's a frrreakin' crustacean! And you know, they're all alike, those crustaceans :shock:
-Steven Wright
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I thought he was a drummer.

You aren't going to tell me that all drummers are alike, are you?
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush

awip2062 wrote:You aren't going to tell me that all drummers are alike, are you?
:? Hmmmmmmm... :P
-Steven Wright