Our Alien Overlords

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Wendy

Post by Wendy »

No, the modern intelligence they had obtained
in their sophisticated surveillance.
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I'm sorry but I didn't get that from your post since you quoted me about prophecies and never indicated you were switching gears.
Onward and Upward!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Balonie!
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

No apologies required.

It was an afterthought on my part to imagine how hard
it must have been for the FBI, having
not so vague knowledge of portents of disaster,
still having to sit back helplessly
and watch the tragedy occur.
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Sit back helplessly and watch?
Onward and Upward!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Wendy wrote:No apologies required.

It was an afterthought on my part to imagine how hard
it must have been for the FBI, having
not so vague knowledge of portents of disaster,
still having to sit back helplessly
and watch the tragedy occur.
After one failed attempt they should of aired on the side of caution. Just like global warming whether it's the natural occurance of cycles or man made, we should act as if it is man made. As for 9/11 perhaps they did know...but decided to do nothing seeing the card delt would help the presidents hand. We don't know perhaps history will reveal the truth usually does.

As fo the alien.... I told him to stay away from the windows damn-it! Casper knows humans can't handle the truth...UGH!!!

As for the seer, I highly doubt it. Most people seem to want to grasp onto something, to believe or whatever.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:After one failed attempt they should of aired on the side of caution. Just like global warming whether it's the natural occurance of cycles or man made, we should act as if it is man made. As for 9/11 perhaps they did know...but decided to do nothing seeing the card delt would help the presidents hand. We don't know perhaps history will reveal the truth usually does.

As fo the alien.... I told him to stay away from the windows damn-it! Casper knows humans can't handle the truth...UGH!!!

As for the seer, I highly doubt it. Most people seem to want to grasp onto something, to believe or whatever.
Interesting you should mention that " the card dealt would help the president's hand" I am curious to know, in what way would letting the tragedy occur, help the president?

Curious statement, explanation requested.

:-)
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Of course just a bit of conjecture on my part, nevertheless makes the best sense to me at this moment in time. While
having generous opinions not under any illusion of representation to reality's propaganda of religious poverty of social activity towards commodity's fetishism manifested thru creation myths breeding vengeful competition. While asking myself who's going to profit the most from war? For 9/11 it was a brilliant plan to get the oil prices to spike, dumping huge amounts of money in the pockets of the middle east in particular the King of Dubai and of course Bush having oil himself it didn't hurt his pockets either. That's not gas coming out at the end of those pumps it's blood. As for the radical religious rhetoric, just a brilliant smoke screen to advert our attention from the truth, while using those nut bags in the process, laughing all the way up in their elegant skyscrapers.

should I have added some Ahhhhhhhh' or Ummmmmm'? Or maybe some comma's, period's and so on and so forth.... forget because I don't care!
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Clever conjecture indeed, makes perfect sense to me, seriously.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Elfdude, what in Hell have you started? :-D
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

I just posted a funny picture. I hold no responsibility for what has ensued.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

:-) It doesn't take a Nostradamus or an alien peeping Tom to predict that threads will zig and zag wildly in this neighborhood :-D
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Big Blue Owl wrote::-) It doesn't take a Nostradamus or an alien peeping Tom to predict that threads will zig and zag wildly in this neighborhood :-D

Ok, you all force me to do this.

GO CHIEFS GO!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehe
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Colts are undefeated! :evil:
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

awip2062 wrote:Colts are undefeated! :evil:

So. :P
This space for rent